Chapter 6

Ally's POV

When we got back to the hotel Yaz pulled me away from the guys.

"You'll see Jaime in a bit. You need to get ready for your date missy."

I changed into the cute top and a pair or black skin tight jeans with some flats. Yaz put my hair up in a messy bun and did my make-up.

"You look like a model Ally..."

"I do?"

She spun me around and I faced the mirror. My pale complexion was perfect and my lips were the perfect shade of pink, she did cat eye eyeliner and and put a black choker around my neck.

"Yaz..."

"You're gorgeous. You make me so proud. I can't stand looking at you it's so gorgeous. Jaime will be here any minute. You make me proud! Use protection, condoms are in your purse!"

"But-"

"Just use protection. The world isn't ready for another man-child." she sobbed as she spritzed me with perfume.

"Lemmie check your nose for boogers."

She tilted my hea back.

"Clear!"

"Yaz, I-"

"Shhh don't speak." she said as she put her fingers on my lips. "Just go with it."

I nodded as she added another layer kf mascara. A few minutes later aomeone was knocking on our door.

"Go to the bathroom. You have to make it look like you're still getting ready so you don't seem eager!"

She shoved me into the bathroom and shut the door. I leaned on it taking deep breaths and trying to calm the butterflies in my stomach. I could hear her theough the door.

"Hey Jaime. She's just in the bathroom finishing up. Hey Ally are you almost done?!" she yelled.

"Gimmie a second! Just adding some... Perfume!"

I opened the door and saw Jaime. Hw was in a black button down shirt and jeans. His hair was still messy and pointy in every direction but it looked so... Good. He had a rose.

"Hey Ally... Wow... You look great... I brought you this." he smiled as he held it out.

"Thank you Jaime." I grinned as I took it.

Yaz snatched it and pushed us out the door.

"Have fun, don't get drunk, use a condom, tip your waitress, don't get into the stranger's car no matter what candy he has and no he didn't really lose a puppy." Yaz said as she shut the door.

Jaime laughed. "So, let's go."

I giggled. "Okay."

He grabbed my hand.

"So what are we doing?" I asked.

"Picnic at the park sound good to you?"

"Sounds great."

When we got there he set up the blanket and the food.

"Go ahead and have a seat my lady."

"Thank you kind sir." I giggles.

Mike's POV

I sat on the giant sofa and watched TV, I don't even know what I was watching because I couldn't concentrate. All I could think about was Ally. I need to know what she's doing. I need to convince Tony to come to the park with me.