Chapter 1

"So, Taylor how was work" I Mariana asked.
"Fine." He said.
Annoyed I put my fork down and said "I'm getting in the shower"
Taylor got up to and beat me there.
I tried to push him out of the way but he grabbed me and kissed me. I kissed him back and he pushed me into the bathroom wall pulling up my shirt at the same time.
"I like the way you think" I said gasping for air. I turned the shower water on while he got a condom. Then he came back and took his shirt off. I started pulling down the boxers he had on while he unhooked my bra and kissed my neck. I grabbed his penis and caressed it carefully while let out soft moans. I took off my pants and pulled him into the shower with me. With water dripping down my body he took his mouth and licked my body. I laughed "that tickles" he picked me up and inserted his fingers into my vagina. Moving them faster and faster. I held on to his neck with both of my hands when I started squirting on his hand. I bring a impatient diva removed his fingers and inserted his penis inside of me. We both let off a moan and as he bounced me onto and off of it I began scratching at his neck. I cummed on his penis letting out a huge moan as the water hit my face. The hot water started running out so he brought me to the room to rap it up. I lifted my legs over his neck in a V position and he screwed me hard. After he finished he went to sleep and I stayed up and read a book. I thought back on my highschool sweetheart and how in love I was. I want to be like that again.