Chapter Thre3

I went into the bedroom to find a sleeping Tyler. I crawled into bed and pulled down his boxers to which his penis was completely exposed. I rubbed it with both of my hands quickly to get him turned on and then i started to suck it barely putting the whole thing inside of my mouth. He let off a soft moan and slightly woke up. "Babe what are you doing?" He said. At this point he had an erection. I pulled down my pants and my panties I sat on his penis putting the whole thing inside of me. I started jumping quickly to speed it up a little. I got tired and started to ride it. He was all the way awake now and he let out soft moans. I closed my eyes and thought of Jake and how sexy he was. Then I regained my energy and bouncing again. Tyler flipped me and started doing all the work. He went at a unseeingly fast pace. I started thinking of Jake more and more and I got wetter and wetter so wet that Tyler couldn't keep his penis inside of me anymore because it was slipping out. Caressing my lips with his fingers at first before putting his fingers all the way in and pumping them in and out fastly. I let out a loud moan and began squirting everywhere. He took his fingers out, kissed my head then got up to take a shower. I texted Jake overly horny "I need you, now!" I said. "You have a boyfriend" he said. "I'm asking for you Jake not him" I said. He sent me his address and I told Tyler I was going out for Chinese food. I put my clothes back on and took the car to Jakes house.