Chapter 5

Leilani *Pov* 

We finished setting up for the party , and people started to arrive the party was glow in the dark , so all the boys had to take off there shirts at the door and either put it in there car or put in the box . There was green,pink,purple,and orange glow dust all over the floor, and the pool had glowing lights and all the lights where off people got painted ,some danced and I sat down on the steps with nothing to do but just sit there . Drew and Zanobia where talking Cameron was on the couch sitting there . Diamond was in the backyard on a beach chair with Angela . Zanobia walked to me to girls one names Malena and the other named Shawnice . They both had swim suits on Malena with a neon green and pink one and shawnice with a white and neon orange stripes swim suit . Zanobia told me to got put my swim suit on and to meet her and the girls in the back with Diamond. 

Zanobia *pov*

I walked to the backyard and walked to Diamond and Angela who where about to get in the pool . Drew walked over with cameron,carter,matthew,nash,jack and shawn . I Introduced Malena and Shawnice to Diamond and Drew . Jack and Shawn went into the pool  Angela and Nash went to the Kitchen , Matthew asked Malena if she wanted to go for a swim and they went off together , Drew and Shawnice sat down and talked and I went with Carter to go play with the beach ball in the pool . Diamond was sitting on the pool chair and cameron was sitting on the edge of the pool . 

Angela *pov*

I went to the bathroom , and came back down looking for nash. It was so crowded I saw people kissing ,Dancing and having a good time i walked outside to see if any of the guys seen him but they havent seen him . I called his phone and bumped into a boy and girl with brown hair kissing i couldnt see his or her face but his hands where on her shoulders and he was up against the wall . I turned around and bump into them again and the girl pulled away and I saw Nash ! 

Angela wait , Its not what it looks likes . He said as he chased after me 

Then what does it look like Nash I yelled. 

She kissed me i was trying to pull away ! 

Come on now nash your a strong person , you could have tried more if u really wanted her to get off . Just please leave me alone and leave my house i dont wanna see you ever again 

Angela Please Can we- I cut him off and told him to get out of my house !! This time Yelling 

Diamond and Cameron walked up to me and Asked me what happened as i turned off the music and Yelled at everyone to get out my house . Everyone started walking out and the only ones who stayed were Diamond,Cameron,Malena,Shawnice,Carter,Drew,Matthew , Zanobia and Nash and Leilani 

What happ... Matthew started before i cut him off 

Could you please just get nash out my house  and Leave me alone ! 

Drew asked carter, matthew , cameron and nash if they where staying over ?

Nash said no 

Diamond & Leilani asked the girls if they where staying over everyone except Angela answered 

Angela are you comming to spend the night ? Diamond asked 

No , Thank you , im going to sleep just please close the door when you leave 

They all walked out and walked across the street to Diamonds house. 

Nash *pov* 

I didnt kiss that girl, she was drunk and pushed me against the wall and kissed me i tried pushing her off but she was holding me down. 

I tried everything to explain to Angela but everytime i said something to her she wouldnt lisen she would just keep telling me to go ! 

I walked out the door of her house but before i closed the door behind me , I Said I Love You , Almost Yelling it to Angela when i heard her start crying ! 

Diamond *pov* 

We all walked into my house, trying to figure out why Angela and Nash where fighting . 

We texted Angela but all she said was please leave me alone. So we all gave up and went into the living room we all decided to bring the 4 air mattresses up stairs and all sleep in the Game room . Since mom wasnt going to be home until tommorow night. We filled up the mattresses and brought down all the pillows and blankets we could find up stairs. 

I walked to the kitchen and asked someone to help me bring the snacks and cameron came . 

Hey , Thanks for helping ..... I said 

No problem everyone was occupied so i just came, He said with a smile 

Why that smile i asked ? 

Nothing , I was just thinking how since you looked today , and his cheaks started turning light pink 

You mean me in a Bikini i said laughing and then i couldnt help but blushed i tried to cover my face but a couple seconds later, cameron was next to me moving my hand from my face 

Dont hide you face , you beautiful and No i mean you in general ... you did look nice in the Bikini wait that came out wrong ! Ugh ! 

I Couldnt help but Laugh 

He started to lean and we where interupted by Leilani 

She walked in and smiled, Whats doing on here she said smiling and grabbing a chip ! 

We decided to watch the conjuring 

Nooo I said im scared 

Its ok cameron could keep you company she said laughing walking out the kitchen 

Me and Cameron tried to not laugh but it came out .... 

Ok so lets take still to the room before they start yelling cameron said grabbing the drinks and i grabbed the chips. We walked into the room and everyone was laying down there was one extra bed 

Leilani said that we lay on the bed against the way she was laying with drew , Matthew was with Malena , Zanobia and carter are on one bed and i guess me and cameron had to sleep together

Oh yea drew said dont do anything i got my eyes on you ... he said smiling 

We started the movie I layed down next to cameron , we got in my pink zebra blanket and turned off the light... 

Cameron *pov*

I layed next to Diamond and started watching the scary movie, everyone was asleep except Carter,Diamond,Zanobia and Me 

There was this part were someone jumped out and Diamond jumped i grabbed her hand and said it was ok i moved closer to her and rapped my hang around her waist . She got calm and watched the rest of the movie and she fell asleep ,She was so cute when she sleeps she turned over i lifted my arm and she faced me . I looked over to see if carter and zanobia where sleeping and they where the movie finished i turned off the the movie and wrapped my arm around her waist again and drifted to sleep.........