Day out with my girl

Butch's POV
I was in class with my girlfriend blossom and I was thinking of setting up a date for blossom cause she has been working so hard.

Blossom's POV
I saw butch staring at me with a smile and we are right next to each other and from a seat over from that I see princess about to snap her pencil from the view of us together.

On Saturday......................................
Butch's POV
I was at the park setting up a romantic picnic for bloss and I. Then this strange portal opened up and a girl with dirty blonde hair comes out along with  a guy with white hair.

Maka's POV
I went inside this portal and when I came out I saw soul and I aren't in death city anymore. I look around and see a boy with a weird expression on his face.

Lucy's POV
I saw a portal enter in the middle of sabertooth and of course knowing me and levy we walked right into it. With sting and rouge right behind us we fell until we saw this boy with midnight black hair and has forest green eyes.
Butch's POV
I am freaking out cause 4 more people came out of this different portal. I heard someone yell my name I look over and see it my pregnant girlfriend blossom.

Blossom's POV
I see this group of couples in front of butch and he just looks like someone just killed person for no reason whatsoever. I called his name like 4 times but then he replied with hey babe.
Lucy's POV
I saw a girl with and fall orange kind of color hair with these beautiful cotton candy pink eyes. She was pretty so all I do is go over to her with levy and ask what her name is.
Blossom's POV
This blonde girls comes up to me with her friend and asks me my name and she said it in the sweetest way so I said my name is blossom what is ur? The blonde said Lucy and the blue haired girl said levy which are really pretty names.