Meeting Her

Disclaimer. The way I write my chapters might be different then most because in the plot of the story, it doesn't continue on every single day of that makes sense. There will be skipped times as the story progresses and there will be stuff that is being mentioned that the characters have done that you didn't read.

Grey's P.O.V
"You're such a fucking freak"

Kimberly the fake nose with fake blonde hair sneers in my face and I had the urge to gag at her breath. I guess the saying is true, you're all talk about beauty but inside is ugly.

"Yeah, do you even have feelings? Freak?" Josh the fat boy sneered next and Ooph let me tell you about his breath, let's just say it's way worse then Shrek's. I seriously don't understand why? Why today? I mean it's Friday don't they have something better to do?

Like sing I'm a barbie girl or beat up a scrawny little boy?. Oh but no, they decided to pick on little old Grey the freak who always stays quiet but also doesn't take things seriously. I seriously don't.

"Okay that's it"

I distinctively heard Kimberly yell and with in a second a blow is delivered to my stomach and I bent down from the pain it delivered. Okay, I take things back I do believe that I don't take things seriously but damn is this girl Iron Man's sister? Seriously?.

Man oh man I wish I had friends, I gosh that's funny. I'm kidding, never and will never have friends that's just another responsibility on your shoulders. You would have to be nice towards them and guess what? Actually interact with them!.

And with a friendly manner! What is a friendly manner now a days? I was still bent down from the blow but what they didn't know was that I was secretly judging there shoes. I mean Miss Blondie over here wears heels! What fourteen year old in there right mind wears heels! Oh right this Barbie over here.

"Is she dead?"

I then heard another girly voice say and made it out to be Christine's, I wanted to laugh at what she said because I was literally just bending down without any noise and with stillness. "Of course she's not dimwit" Kimberly counters back and I rolled my eyes, oh for the first time I've ever heard her say a smart thing.

"OWWW!"

I couldn't help but yell when big foot fat guy steeped on my foot!. Why step on the foot though! Are you children!. "She speaks!" He sneered and then pushed me so hard I couldn't hold my balance and fell on the corridor floor banging my head in the process.

"Hey! What are you kids up to? Leave her alone!" I heard a grown man's voice and instantly the stupid three musketeers ran away while shouting "Shit!" "He's going to catch us!", I rolled my eyes, sat up and murmured a "Pussy" towards there direction. I winced while moving my leg, and started pushing myself up but a hand on my forearm stopped me.

I harshly snatched my hand away while giving the man a glare. Let's just say I didn't want to be touched unless you want your hand being castrated.

"Whoa little lady calm down. I was just trying to help you. Now are you okay?" The man asks and with frown on my face I nodded without saying another word I limped towards my fallen backpack, picked it up and trudged my way back home missing my last class. I didn't care anyways.