Ch 2

Changed my mind and I think I would love to continue this story.

○-○-○

○-Sasuke-○

Two days has passed since we left the village to retrieve Naruto.

Oh Naruto, I wonder how are you now. I'm excited for what his reqction will be when he meets his parents.

My thoughts got interrupted by Naruto's Father
"So Sasuke, I wanted to ask about you and him, you seem pretty close, how did the two of you meet? "

I felt my cheeks feel hot, and I felt my hands are getting sweaty.

"Uhm, well you see we are kinda close, we are like each other's bestfriend." Minato seems so interested just like Kushina, and I feel myself getting even more awkward and nervous about it.

Get it together, Uchiha!

"Then, how we met? Well, the Villagers abused Naruto even before he reached the age of four, and I was just walking around the streets when I saw a man whipped Naruto with nothing to do but to whimper, scream, groan and cry in pain because if the kunais pierced in his hands."

Damn, this is getting sadder, but I have to continue.

"I ran at them with no hesitation. Forced myself in between Naruto, and that bastard with the whip, almost hitting me when 'Tachi-nii appeared. I'm actually delighted to hear about the news when they were all punished."

I feel the others becoming silent as I continued aroung my tale.

"That's when Naruto and I met." I ended with that, as suddenly, a shiver ran down my spine when I saw a Kurama-like Kushina.

"They. did. WHAT?!" Kushina-san's pissed off glare is staring right through me, and my insides. Fvck. It's like she's burning my soul.

On my other side though, I see Minato sweating, that's when I knew that it was alright to be scared of her.

"K-kushina, Dear, Let's all calm dow--" Minato tried to calm the said woman, but he was cut off.

"CALM DOWN?! HOW CAN I?! FOR PETE'S SAKE MINATO! I TOLD YOU THEY WILL LOATHE HIM, AND PROBABLY WHICH REALLY HAPPENED TORTURE HIM, BUT DID YA LISTEN?! NAH, YOU SAID.

'No worries, dear I believe that they will treat our son as a hero and not the demon itself.'

WHICH IS AN ULTER BULLSHIT!! LOOK WHAT HAPPENED?! HE. LEFT. ALL. BY. HIMSELF! AT THE AGE OF SIX." said Kushina with a hint of worry, anger and confusion. Minato-san hugged her, she tried to protest but to no avail. I can almost taste the dread, sadness and regret between them, I cannot help, but have the same feeling as them, at the moment.

"I know, I've made a mistake dear, but that's not the only reason why I chose our son." He wiped Kushina's tears when he pulled away slightly from the hug.

"The main reason is because I believe in him, and I know for sure that you also believe in him." They hugged each other like there's no tomorrow.

The next day went all well except the fact that a certain banshee wants to get in my pants.

How I want to kill her.

"Sa--" She cut herself off to sound more girly, thinking she would sound seductive, though in reality, she sounded like a restrained chicken, "Sasuke-kun?  Since we would stop by for a moment, maybe sharing a room with me would get you more relaxed?" She asked, and I want to look for a trash bin right now.

"Oh, Haruno, if you may please leave me alone and have a consideration about yourself it would do good for the world. I am already taken as well, so please leave me alone." I said and she thankfully left me alone, hopefully forever, but that's impossible. I feel like a whiney teenager but it's not my fault! I miss him.

We stopped by at a small hot spring, the peculiar thing in this place is that, it's a non-binary typem As for why we're here, it's because they want some refreshment, looking for Naruto happens to be so tough.

I sighed as I slowly walked towards the direction of the hot springs, when I suddenly felt a very familiar chakra.

Oh, and may I just say, that this chakra is coming towards me? At a very rushed pace?
Suddenly a broad chest is all I see before my lips were locked with another, making me moan.

Guess who the kiss stealer is?

It was the long lost blond of Konohagakure. Son of the Yondaime Hokage, Namikaze Minato, and The Red Hot Habanero, Uzumaki Kushina, going by the name of Namikaze-Uzumaki Senju Naruto.

"Sasu! Why are you here? Have a mission today? But I was never told about from Miko obaa-san? Well I just miss you my cute little raven."

What a great introduction.
I blushed as he hugged me, he didn't even seem to realize our other more companion, while  I think I heard  Kaa -san and Kushina trying to hide their squeal of delight, but to no avail, while, there is a rather pissed-off looking Minato.

"Ano," I tried squirming, but he's hugged me too tight. "N-naru? As you can see, I have some companions with me." It's hard to try to hide my reddening cheeks, and neck, damn it.

"Please, try not to get in my pants right now." I whispered the last part, so as not to be heard by the others.

"Eh, when did I care Koi? I missed you so much I just wanna--" I shushed him up coz of what he might blurt out, then tilted his head to the side where the others are.

Some rather pissed-off banshee and Kage are glaring right right through me/Naru. Two Mothers ,a female Jounnin instructor ,a Hyuuga, as well as, a Yamanaka are squealing in delight chanting NaruSasu with hearts forming in their eyes, while the others just sweat dropped, except for Kakashi, who tainted his mask with a nosebleed.

"Woah, What? How?" Said my confused and flabberghasted lover, while I just shrugged.

"Maybe you could just ask them yourself." I whispered in his ears with a small smile on my lips, while I drag him towards the direction of the others.

○-○-○

Note : I just realized that this chapter was short. Oomph.

Edited : 11:29:45, 25th of July, 2020.