Chapter 9

P.S: Sorry For The Lame Rape Chapter LoL...It's my first time writing like that.....XD

*****************************************
Daiki's POV:

"I don't care anymore,  you are really troublesome and makes me sick,  I had enough of your troubles".

I felt like someone stabbed me in my heart directly, did I hear wrong?  Did he just say he don't care?? What did he mean he had enough?? He is sick of me?? Why??

 He stand up and walk away and I couldn't say anything or even turn to look at him,  when he open the door to live I open my mouth.

"Don't....Leave me,.....Please". I said but he just stand there before he leave and close the door,  he break his promise,  he said he won't do that, he won't leave me, and now he did,  when I need him the most.

I've been rejected twice today,  he did say he don't want me and now he doesn't care about me,  I..... I don't know what to do anymore.

I don't know how many hours I stayed on the floor crying,  first I have been touched by another man,  second I was rejected by the man I fall in love for, third I almost been touched by the same man but I manage to run away,  last I was throwing away by the man I love,  why is this happening??  I wanted a happy life with the man I love,  I don't want any problems,  yet the problems keep coming to me and that surely make Yuya uncomfortable and mad.

Now it's midnight, Yuya leave the apartment without any word to me, and still haven't return since then, I know we are not close but that's hurts,  at least say you are leaving,  don't just leave me like that, I look at my phone and look at his contact number, I can't give up just like that yet, I need to know why? Why he is sick of me? Why is he doesn't care? I need to hear that from his mouth to end up everything, to stop loving you at least.

I send him a message with *Help*, I really need his help now, I need him next to me, I want to see him,  after minutes I heard the door again,  I was happy that he return,  but no,  it wasn't him.

"Why are you sitting there?? ".

It was Kakihara-san,  why is he keep doing this?  I clearly told him I don't want him,  yet he is not giving up,  I tried to stand but my legs feel numb since I was sitting on the floor for the whole day since morning.

"Did that Takaki do something to you?". He walk closer and touch my cheek but I slap his hand away.

"Don't Touch Me!  I Hate You!". I said and he smile, he look so evil when he smile like this,  I hate him,  I Really Hate Him.

"Looks Like Takaki-San won't be home for a while right?".

He asked as he get closer and I slide back, I hold my phone but he took it away and throw it somewhere, this is bad,  I clearly can see what will happen to me if I didn't do something now.

I slapped him and pussh him away to get up but he hold my arm and bull me to my room,  men are really strong when they want to do something forcefully.

He throw me on my bed and get on top of me but I kick him on his stomach and wanted to rush out but he hold me again and bring me back to my bed.

"Be a Good Girl And Listen To Me!". He said firmly and I shake my head.

"I'm Not a Good Girl!!".

I Struggle to break free from him but whenever I get away he hold me again, I kept struggling and break free again,  I took my stuff from the table and throw it on him but he hold my hand and slam me on the wall.

"So You Like it Rough Huh?". He smirk and I can feel my heart is going crazy due to fear,  this is the end of me,  I am done.

He hold my hands away and Kiss me harshly that I can feel my lips hurts so much,  my first kiss was taken in a bad way by a man I hate,  a man I thought he is a good neighbor, it's been three years and this is the fourth since I know Kakihara-san,  nothing bad come from him,  why now?  When I bring Yuya he start acting weird,  was he jealous?  I don't care,  this is my life and I can bring anyone to my apartment,  I can love and hate who I want.

He break the kiss and I can't feel my legs anymore, he push me on the bed and get on top of me,  I open my teary eyes and he touch my cheek and slid his hand slowly to my neck.

"You are really pretty,  I was hoping that you will end up with me but you shocked me when you bring that Takaki to your apartment,  you never let me or anyone else to enter,  why him? That's why I make a spear key for your apartment to enter whenever I want".

He said as he start taking my clothes away and I feel sick by every touch and kiss he make, I have no energy left to fight back anymore, I was hoping that Yuya will return and save me,  but he said he doesn't care about me,  I am no one to him,  I am an intruder who ruined his single life and bring problems to him,  I deserve what is happening to me.

I don't know what happened to me after I feel the pain down there, my first was taken too,  I have been raped.

TBC~

*RUN AWAY*
╭(>▽<)╭(>▽<)╭(>▽<)╯

DON'T WORRY MINNA! I WILL UPDATE TODAY BUT AFTER READING YOUR COMMENTS ON THIS!!.... XD XD XD