Part 2

The Next Day

Irene POV

I woke up due to the sound of the alarm besides me. It's ringing loudly in my ears that it made me shot up and trying to bre- stop it. As the sound are stopped, I realized that morning lights started seeping through the windows and tried to steal my lines of vision as I tried to adapt with it.

Light snore could be heard around my stomach area. Apparently, it came from a boy that looked younger than me. My brother. Tears are running down his cheeks, it seemed nightmare was still haunting him. No matter what his circumstances are. I wish I could do something, anything to bring back good dream to do full invasion on his mind. But, it's still a long way to go for me.

So to say, we were here after being rescued by bunch of people. They came to us the moment we were attacked by *them*. We're glad because of it but something piqued my interest. How did they know about the situation me and my brother are? Lots of question bombarded my mind but no answers came out of it. I asked them but they just shrugged me of and drag me away from the *warzone*.

Food, water and shelter greeted us warmly. In a span of days, we're getting used living here, not knowing that hell are outside of the barricade. Barricade of the place we're in.

I looked at Tyler who woke up from his dreams. Or should I say nightmare-ish dream. That woke him up rudely. He rubbed his eyes and tried to adjust to the light surrounding our room. It's not really bright so he quickly adapted to it.

'' *yawn* Morning, Rere.''

''Morning, Ty. So, did you had a nice dream this time?'' He froze. But I wasn't in the mood to press on, so I let him go this time.

''That's fine if you don't wanna tell. But next tell me, Ok? Cuz I'm really worried about--''

And before I could finished my sentence, my stomach betrayed me. A growl could be heard across the room and threatened whoever inside to fill them with food. Tyler noticed it and laughing outloud.

''C'mon Rere. Let's eat.'' He grabbed my hand and dragged me along to who knows where.~

Suddenly, I was brought to house that I know so well.

''Oh wow~ it's surprising to see you here in the morning, Rere. It must be Ty's doing, right? To drag you here so suddenly?'' I giggled at her remarks while Tyler just blushed.

''You catch on quickly, Linda.''

Behind figure that greeted us with a smile was Tyler's friend, Andrew

Behind figure that greeted us with a smile was Tyler's friend, Andrew. He popped out of nowhere and startled us a little.

''Ty, Whaddup~ What brought you here so sudden?''

''As usual. Breakfast.'' And then growl came just as soon as he mentioned it. What surprised me was it came from him. Linda just laughed at both of the boys. She knows that just from looking. Sometimes, Tyler ate in their house. I don't know why but it seems like he always never around when I cooked him a breakfast. Is it that bad?~

''Ahaha~ I get how u're feelin'. Okie dookie. Come in then.'' Both of them invited us to their home and we just walked in just like it's our own house.~

***

A/N : sorry that it's short. That's all XD... oh and excuse my grammar, writing, etc too.