Manan Os

Hey guys this is my first try to write an Os.. Hope ki this will win your hearts..

Happy Reading Lovelies..

In a room a girl wearing a beautiful lehanga sitting in front of mirror continuously smiling..She is looking very happy..why not after all she is going to marry her dream boy Manik Malhothra..And the girl is Nandini..

Murthy and Malhothra's are childhood friends..Manik was five years old when Nandini born..At that time only they decided to get manan married.. From childhood they love eachother..They understand,care and trust eachother..

Today they are going to get married..Now manik is 25 years old and Nandu 20 years old.. They both love eachother immensely..

Nandini is engrossed in her thoughts..At the same time fab5 girls along with Navya came there to take her to mandap where her Manik is waiting for her..All fab5 members are married..Today manik also getting married..

They took her to mandap there she saw her husband.. Looking like a Greek God wearing cream color sherwani..Manik is equally lost in her beauty..She is looking like a princess wearing red heavy wedding lehanga..Manik Smiled looking at her..She blushed..

Girls made her sit beside manik..Nandu is looking down shyly..

Pandit:Wadu waru varmala pehnayiye..

Nandu is about to wear that but cabir and dhruv pulled him..Nandu pouted..But manik came towards her and bent..Nandu Smiled and made him wear garland..Now manik is about to made her wear garland but Abhi lifed her up..Mukti his wife pinched him..Abhi immediately put her down..Manik Smiled and made her wear garland..

Pandit asked them to take pheras..They took pheras..Then Manik made her wear mangalsutra and filled her mang with sindoor..And kissed her forehead with Soo much of love..

Nyonika went towards Nandu's mom and asked her permission to leave..

Now it's time for bidai..Nandini cried hugging her Mom,Dad and Abhi very much..At last she hugged mukti and cried..Why not after all mukti is her best friend as well as her Bhabi..Navya came forward took nandu with them..they sat in car and drove off to malhothra mansion..

Nyonika and fab4 welcomed them with rituals..Manik is waiting very Impatiently..

Navya and Aliya decorated her bed..Made her sit on bed..After teasing her they left..Manik after giving them rishwat he also entered and saw her sitting on bed..He removed her veil and looked at her intently..

Man: I love you Nandu..

Nan: I love you too Manik..

Man:Today I will make you mine..Are you ready.. I am going to eat you..Manik said mischievously in her ears and bit her earlobe..She just blushed..He kissed her forehead,eyes,nose, cheeks and lips..He is Sucking her lips passionately and she is responding equally..He removed her jewelry showering her with kisses..He once again took her lips in his and made her lie down on bed and hovered over her..He removed her clothes..He himself removed his clothes..After relishing her body for hours..He finally claimed her with love and passion..After hours of love making..They slept in eachothers arms after saying I love you to eachother..

Next morning they woke up in eachothers arms with content smile..His family with Fab5 teased them..

Like this days started passing peacefully with love..They loved eachother..

Leap of Three Months..

Nandu is working in kitchen but suddenly she started feeling dizzy.. Everyone is laughing and pulling eachothers legs in living room..but manik is looking at nandu..She is about to touch the ground but manik held her protectively from falling..They called doctor..Manik made her lay down on bed..