Introduction

It's Clara's first semester at university and she feels so out of place. The only reason she's not shying away is because of her best friend Alisha, who always have her back. Clara's parents had managed to let her board on campus being that they live far away from it. Of course her best friend would do the same, they're like twin sisters who can't be separated.
    Clarke has just started university and is now the football captain because of his known skill. Clarke is also living on campus but loves the attention of girls. But he also has a soft sweet side to him. Clarke has a twin brother who have always been around like a shadow.
   Alisha respects Clara and would never do anything to discourage or go against her. Clara has been with her from they were toddlers. So their parents agreed to live near each other. Henceforth, they were best friends.
Parker is Clarke's twin brother. The other half of Clarke. He's identical, I mean IDENTICAL, to Clarke. Parker is cool and he doesn't care about a girl. He's nowhere near settling down with a girl. He just want to party and have a new girls every night.

~*~*~*~

Clara P.O.V

"I am so tired of school right now", I said as I slumped myself onto the chair. "Its like every time I do my own thing, 'this' stops the me".
Suddenly Mr Gonzalez walked into the classroom trying to restore order.
"Good morning students", he said while my eyes strayed away from his attention. " Please be quiet! We need to start a new topic before the end of this week".
Class went on as the usual and Mr Gonzalez didn't bother to stress himself anymore. He thought students were a waste of time but he did it for the money. Teaching paid well. It wasn't easy for a reason. Hard work and dedication compliments each other and at the end of the day, it pays.

~*~*~*~