Chapter 10

Time seemed to stand still and I wasn’t sure how long it was until Logan came up. Immediately I asked him what was going on. "I'm not going to tell you that." He replied. "What? Why?" I asked him. "Because it's none of your business" He replied, refusing to look at me. He did not just say that to me. "Neither was chasing me through the woods trying to sell me out to the police!" I argued, clearly pissed
It was about an hour or so until Logan came to get me. He paused for a second. "Well we didn't" Was his answer. "Well you tried! And you did succeed in most of it!" I defended.

I stopped for a minute "Please tell me" I practically begged "No! If I tell you, you'll get allworked up then try to turn yourself in again." He argued. "Wait" I said, it all came to me what was happening. "Are you losing your house?" I asked and he stayed silent. "Are you losing your house because of me?" I asked once again. He paused, not  saying anything.. "No, not yet."  was his reply. It still bothered me, he seemed worried, and that scared me the most. 

"Then why do you seem so worried?" I questioned. "I'm not worried; we'll have the money by then." He stated. "Well obviously you’re worried; I can see it on your face." I told him. "I'm not worried about the house, this has happened before we'll pull through. I'm worried about you; the police have come and searched this house before for you. Usually whenever there was another murder. They have search dogs and everything." He stated. "Oh" Was all I could say. "Stay up here and rest, I'm going to go help with lunch and me and my family need to discuss some stuff." He said, before I could reply he left.I sat down and thought about the first time me and Lily met, we were eight and she had just moved into town, she had no friends and at that point; neither did I. 

"Bye Anna!" I told her, giving her one last hug before she left to go to her new school in Ohio. "I'll miss you" I told her. "I'll miss you to" She replied before getting in the car. We both had tears falling off our cheeks. "Bye!" She screamed out the window as the car drove away.

That was the last time I saw her, tears streamed out of my eyes as a blonde haired girl walked up to me. 
"Why are you crying?" She asked sitting next to me. 
"My best friend just left to move to Ohio. I won't see her again." I explained. 
"Well don't you have any other friends?" She asked me. 
"No, not really” I said embarrassed. 
"Neither do I" She confessed, that surprised me. I never saw her before so I would have thought it was because she was doing stuff with friends all day. "I just moved here, and I don't know anybody." she explained. 
"Oh well I could show you around if you'd like." I offered. "I'd love that." She smiled. "Ok let’s go!" I replied exited. "Oh, I'm Monica by the way." I introduced myself. 

She smiled. "I'm Lily." We were friends ever since.

Please vote!

So this one is mostly fixed, I'm not exactly sure If I like it so I might come back to this one but I did like the backround story, what did you think? I would love some feedback and would be very exited if I got any votes or comments so please vote or comment! If you give me some feedback that would help me imporve i'll dedicate the chapter to you for helping me. Thanks enjoy! :)