04

Celebrity Insider

Zendaya and Harry Styles have been very active with each other on instagram. Fans going crazy for it but so are haters. Also Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik split? How Gigi announced it and what are they both doing about it?

 Also Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik split? How Gigi announced it and what are they both doing about it?

Starting off with Zendaya and Harry Styles. Now we all know how gorgeous Zendaya is and Harry decided to publicly appreciate it. Harry followed her and she followed back, followed by him liking her three recent pictures and commenting "you are breathtaking" on the last one. She then commented back "so are you." Now on those same posts Zayn has commented and liked but Zendaya has ignored which causes a lot of questions as to why.

Next off Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik split? Apperently they did. Zayn had commented on Zendaya's pictures saying "a work of art ;)" soon a fan commented "@gigihadid come get your mans" and she later replied "not my mans anymore"

Apparently Zayn has already moved on and is trying to land a date with none other than Zendaya, but apparently she's showing him no sign of wanting him right back.

Subscribe to get daily updates, and trust me, you're gonna want to stay updated on this one.