Misconceptions

Author: geethu_sweetie28

Status: ongoing

Arjun Mehra is a cold-hearted businessman earlier that is before he returned to India. His return to his home country held a huge responsibility. He never knew the responsibility of him becoming a politician, that was long forgotten will come back to rule his life again. His friend has his entire schedule planned since his return but that didn't include- her-Radhika Mishra. She came into his life like a breeze and swept away his heart? Nah! Not that easy with a strong-minded man like him.

-Radhika Mishra hates anything and everything that is related to politics. But as a journalist she got no chance to live in peace. She saw him that day- him-Arjun Mehra, the politician of honour of the meeting she had attended. And after that, her life is never the same. Did she fell in love with him at first sight? Nope! A strong willed lady like her doesn't believe in that utter nonsense.

****When these two strong-headed personalities clash, the war of wills and wits is bound to happen. There are certain uncertainties in Arjun and Radhika's lives. Will they face their individual pasts and form a lifelong alliance of living together and loving each other or will they walk separate paths of their lives at a certain point of time?•••••Join the exciting journey of Arjun and Radhika and see how the MISCONCEPTIONS between them formed the hinges for their bond and the story.