The test

Marinette woke up the next morning, not feelings guilty about anything. She had always loved Chat Noir. But put it off to the side when she's Ladybug. She didn't want to make it hard. Fighting crime and dating him didn't work, if she was Ladybug. She walked to her bathroom that was pink. Turned on the sink washed her face and brushed her teeth. She walked to her closer and out on a black T shirt, a white snapback hat she put it on backwards. Then put on a light pair of jeans. And black vanz. She walked to school tiki in her bag eating a cookie she had got as she walked out of the house. She got to school to see her boyfriend Nathaniel. She looked at him and waved as he looked up from his book to wave back. She looked over at Adrien who was glaring at Nathaniel, as if he was jealous. Marinette walked into class and say down as Adrien followed. "Ugh I hate him." Adrien said under his breath. Marinette looked at him confused. He got very quite. Just stayed seated and looked at the board as the teacher wrote the lesson. Marinette wiggled her pencil between her fingers waiting for the last class to be over. The bell rang as she walked out and pecked Nathaniel on the lips and walked home. Then someone took her hat. She looked up to see a bit in leather holding it hanging upside down on a lamp post. "I like you in hats princess." Chat said. She giggled and blushed. She reached to take the hat back. But Chat jumped down and ran to Marinettes house onto the balcony and into her room. She raced after him and went into her room. He was laying on the bed in the hat smiling and laughing. Marinette walked to him and took the hat back.               " Princess be  mine , I don't care about your boyfriend, he's a dick,  I hate him. " Marinette look surprised and sat down. She stayed quite as Chat left her to think.