Legend of Black Cat

KITTY

     Hi. My name is Katherine Drew. I am 26 years old. I once had a husband, and a happy family, a good cover for someone like me. Someone who prowls in the night to carry out justice to the less fortunate and abused by the blood-thirsty criminals in the City of Clarkville. Hiding behind the mask and the name Black Cat, together with may unnatural reflexes, I bring hope and justice to the innocent and strike fear to the guilty.

     My story starts long time ago when I was still a fresh graduate from the university. I had a boyfriend, Jason Rouge. We have been together for 4 years and since I already graduated, we planned on building our own family. But, I had other plans. I didn't tell him I was having my own two-storey house built. It might have been a surprise, but I intend to build a secret basement undeground without his knowing. A year has passed, he proposed to me in a fancy restaurant. I said yes and to make the long story short, we got married. WE lived in that very house and we had two kids, Jake and Althia. We were happy and complete for a few years, but eventually, the spark between us started to fade.

     Jason started to lose interest in making love to me. He seems to get bored and I always end up frustrated with what he always do to me. That situation prompted me to become Black Cat. Without his knowing, I sneak up at night. I proceed to the hidden basement and dress up, ride my black Porsche and roam the streets, doing my job as a crime fighter. I just lay beside him when it's about time that he wake up. It started to become my daily habit.

     One time, while he was at work during the day, I went out as Black Cat. It was just an ordinary day, busy people walking around the streets, cars honking. Busy City. I thought. I managed to end up on the outside building where Jason worked. I stayed there unti I saw a man who recklessly crossed the sreet with an incoming trailer truck to hit him. Oh shit this is not good. I thought to myself. The truck was fast, but my refexes are faster. I rescued the man but I might have overdid it a bit that I ended up below him, his face on my chest. I look at him, it was Jason. He stared at me like he glances through my soul. I looked away and ran on top of the nearest building.

     I felt a gush of panic when he went home. Did he recognize me? Will he get mad at me? Those were my thoughts at the moment. But, it didn't went off as I expected. He started ranting about how awesome Black Cat is or how gratefu he is that he was saved by Black Cat but he was never able to thank her. In short, Jason got obssessed with Black Cat. His obssession has gotten worse everyday. He would but everything that has to do with Black Cat, magazines, newspapers. He even went to the point where he jack off to the image of Black Cat on a Men's magazine. He desperately wanted to meet Black Cat again. So, he devised a plan. Or so he said so.

     While i was on my nightly routine, I saw Jason, standing on top of his office building screaming Black Cat's name. He attempted to jump to taunt me but he tripped off and fell down from the roofdeck. I leaped out as far as I could to save him. He is just so stupid! All for just a woman who just save his life once. After I rescued him, I left the scene. But he keep on following me like a mad dog. He wanted to be with me even just for a little while. But in his tone of voice, I certainly know his secret motives. My naughty side took over and I decided to play with him. 

     I told him that I could possibly agree to that if it was in his place. He look hesitant so I started to tell him nevermind. But in his desperation, he said yes though he look troubled maybe because he is scared that his wife would find out about his infidelity to her. 

******TO BE CONTINUED*****