Secrets

Dally walked me home later that night. I walked into my room and thought about him. I fell asleep and woke up a few hours later. I decided to take a walk.
       I walked past the Curtis' and past Buck's.  But when I walked past Buck's, something caught my eye.  I saw Dally and Izzy through the window and they were making out.  I felt my heart break in my chest.  It shattered into a million pieces.  I trusted him.  They said they were just friends.  Tears began to pour down my face.  I ran home crying.  When I got home I jumped into bed and cried myself to sleep. 
       I woke up around 11 to someone throwing rocks at my window, it was Two-bit.  I told him to come through the front since my uncle wasn't home.  The second he came in, he knew something was wrong.  He had been my best friend since my first day in Tulsa.  He sat on my bed and I sat next to him. 
"What's wrong Mia?" Two-bit said while putting an arm around me. 
       At that time Steve walked in too.  He was one of my best friends too.  He sat on the other side of me. 
       "He cheated on me with that Izzy girl."  I said while tears poured down my face. 
       "He did? I thought you changed him."  Steve said looking concerned.
      "I guess not, he said they were just friends, and I trusted him."  I sobbed. 
       "It's ok Mia, things will get better." Steve put his arm around me too.
It felt nice to have friends that were there for you when you needed them. 
       "Do you want to go to the Dingo with us?"  Two-bit asked with a smile.
        "Yeah, that would be nice."  I said while wiping the tears off my cheeks.
       We walked to the Dingo and I told them everything.  I told them that Dally just asked me to be his girl that night, and how I thought I loved him.  Well not anymore.

Authors note//
Sorry for the short chapter but a lot of stuff went down here! Just wait for the next chapter ;)