Happy Birthday~

Irene woke up the next day to her sister vigorously shaking her. "Yo wake up, breakfast is ready," Taeyeon shook her sister to wake her up. Irene groaned. "Five more minutes," Irene mumbled. Taeyeon rolled her eyes and grabbed her sisters phone. "Looks like Seulgi's been texting, a lot," Taeyeon said, emphasizing the last part. "Joohyun make sure you eat well~" Taeyeon read the text messages. Irene opened her eyes and got up. "Okay, I'm awake now no need to read those text," Irene half screamed with a awkward smile on her face. Taeyeon only smirked and went downstairs to the kitchen. Irene look at the text, most coming from Seulgi and some from Joy, Wendy, and Yeri. Irene smiled at the cute text messages that Seulgi sent. When she finally decided to get up, she headed downstairs to the fresh smell of bacon and pancakes. "Eat up, Joohyun," her mother said in a happy tone. She took a seat at the table and started eating the pancakes and bacon.
------------------------------------------------------------
"Irene wash the dishes," Taeyeon said lazily from the couch. Irene rolled her eyes and started walking to the sink when the door bell was rang. "Irene look who's at the door," Taeyeon said from the couch, again in a lazy tone. "What do you want me to do," Irene said, annoyed at her sister. "Check the door first then was the dish- Aackk," her sister dropped her phone on her face. Irene laughed and walked toward the door, only to be meet with Seulgi. "Hey babe," she said, trying to act cool. Irene rolled her eyes and got on her tippy toes to hugged the girl. "Happy birthday Seulbear," Irene cooed. "Thank you," Seulgi said, grinning very widely. Irene pulled away and cupped the girl's face. She gave Seulgi a quick peck and pulled the girl in her house. "Unnie, wash the dishes," Irene said walking into the living room. "What the hell, no I just-" Taeyeon looked up from her phone and saw Seulgi with Irene. "Ugh, fine. But only because it's your girlfriend birthday," Taeyeon said. Irene smiled at her sister. "Thank you," Irene ran up the stairs with Seulgi. Taeyeon rolled her eyes.

"So what brings you here," Irene asked, tilting her head slightly. "I thought maybe we could go together," Seulgi said with a goofy smile. Irene eyed the girl. She wanted to tease the girl a bit."What made you think I wanted to go with you," Irene tilted her head giving Seulgi an innocent look. Seulgi looked at her feet. "I-I don't know.... I j-just.." Seulgi couldn't find the right words to say. She looked back up at Irene. She had bright smile on her face. "Of course I wanna go with you. I was just joking," Irene said, giving Seulgi a kiss on the side of her head. "Ahh, Irene you scared me," Seulgi pouted. "Sorry baby bear," Irene kissed the top of Seulgi forehead. Suddenly, Seulgi wrapped her arms around Irene and fell back, making a thump noise. "Oops," Seulgi smirked. They heard the door open and both look to it's direction. "Irene, eo-" Taeyeon looked at the two. "Was I interrupting something," she asked, a smirk on her face. Irene quickly got off of Seulgi. "Uhh, n-no," Irene said, trying to stay calm. Seulgi stayed lying on the floor, a smile of her face. Taeyeon shook her head. "Anyways, eomma wants you to fold the clothes while she goes out to buy something," and with that, she left. Irene looked at Seulgi with an angry pout. "What," Seulgi asked. "What was that for?!" Irene half whispered. "I don't know, it didn't go as planned," Seulgi replied, an awkward smile plastered on her face. Irene rolled her eyes. "Come on, lets go downstairs."

The two started folding clothes. Irene insisted that Seulgi just sit and relax, it was her birthday after all. But the girl refused. "Irene, I'm going to fold clothes with you," Seulgi said. "No Seul, just sit-" "But I want to help," Seulgi interrupted the girl. Irene turned around to look at the girl. "Look I told-" Irene stopped because Seulgi was extremely close to her, their lips just a centimeter apart. "I said I'm going to help you okay," Seulgi said in a serious tone, looking Irene straight in her eyes. Irene slowly shook her head. Seulgi pulled apart and gave her a smile that hid her eyes. "Alright let's start, babe," Seulgi gave Irene a kiss on the cheek and started folding a shirt.