Chapter one

-Ellies pov-

The night was long and, unfortunately,  the car ride seemed even longer. The busy traffic, flickering lights and deafening sounds overwhelmed my senses.

I turned my head, looking at the back of the dark seat in front of me. My little brother, Jack, was sitting next to me and playing on his phone.

I didn't know what to do with myself. My parents were taking us to The X Factor tour, they loved it so much and felt it necessary to include us in their pass times and activities.

Jack wasn't too bothered, he would probably be playing on his phone all night, oblivious to the world around him, but I didn't want to be here.

2 hours had passed and my dad had finally found a suitable space to park our enormous car. I'd been in that car for several hours and every part of me ached. I opened the door with such force I almost bashed it into the car parked next to us.

I turned in my seat and delicatly placed my feet on the floor and slowly lifted myself out.

I looked at the arena. it's size was daunting and for a second I couldn't take my eyes off it. Excited chatter and multicoloured lights exploded from any crack or open area of the arena.

closing the door I moodily walked alongside my family towards the entrance.

Hundreds of people were all walking in the same direction, all smiling, laughing and bursting with anticipation for the evening ahead of them. I however was not so thrilled. The thought of spending my time in a cramped seat and listening to singers who I dont even know or care about sickens me.

Frowning and sighing I follow my family to our seats.

Hey guys, hope you think its not too boring. I promise it'll get better! :) enjoy x