Chapter eighteen

-Lukes pov-

My heart was pounding uncontrollably.  My mind was a swirl of lust, confusion and a desire for more.

As Ellie lead me upstairs, holding my hand tightly, I grew more confident that she was on the same page as me. neither of us wanted to be friends, we wanted to be more.

She pushed the door open and pulled me into her dark room.

we stopped just beside her bed and turned to face each other.  I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her lips gently. she played with my hair. we kissed for what felt like a life time, but a life time well spent.

she pulled away and swung me onto the bed with my arms.

I sat on her bed with my hands still around her waist whilst she stood in front of me.

she pushed me down onto my back and sat with her legs either side of mine.

"I'm going to enjoy this" she whispered and winked at me. I smiled and rubbed her thighs.

slowly and gracefully she removed her shirt and threw it on the floor.

I studied her body. her figure was perfect.

she leant down and kissed me again, this time the kiss was more rough and passionate.

"take off my bra" she whispered into my ear.

I did exactly that. I wrapped my arms around her back and unhooked the strap.

she leant up and swiftly removed it.

"this is crazy" I laughed.

"I know" she said " but it feels so right"

I grabbed her and rolled her onto the bed next to me and climbed on top of her.

"now it's my turn" I said. seductively biting my lip.

"what are you going to do?" she asked and layed back with her hands ubove her head, waiting.

"I might just tease you" I said, leaning down and kissing her neck whilst restricting her arms by holding her wrists.

I moved down her neck at a torturing rate for both of us.

just as I reached her stomach, planting small kisses on her soft skin, I heard a door open and footsteps downstairs.

"shit" Ellie shouted quietly. "pass me my clothes" she said, sitting up and panicking.

I climbed off the bed and fumbled around in the dark for Ellie's bra and shirt. I found them in the corner and threw them to her.

she put them on quickly and unruffled her hair.

I straightened my shirt.

"you stay here" she told me "I'll go see who it is" she kissed me on the cheek and ran out the room.

I sat back on her bed and smiled to myself. I'm so happy.

-Ellies pov-

I ran downstairs as quick as I could. I looked around but couldn't see anyone. just as I was about to rerurn to Luke upstairs my mum emerged from the kitchen and smiled at me.

"hello dear" she said, walking towards me. she gave me a hug and I hugged her back.

"how are you? have you done anything today?" she asked.

"I'm fine thanks" I replied timidly "and yeah, I went shopping with Alex" I shuffled nervously around on my feet.

"well I'm glad you didn't stay in all day" she laughed to herself and I only managed to half smile.