Chapter 1: )

Hi I'm Royalty Winters ( in mm🙄 ). You can call Royalty Winters, Winter, Royalty, or Royal I don't use my last name ( BROWN ) because it doesn't fit the rest of my name. My Mom calls almost all of them and since my name is always in someone mouth everyone decides to shorten the way want and it's coo I guess. BTW: Im just light skinned my mom is black but mixed and my dad is black with brownskin. I'm 18 and recently living in Las Vegas. I have no siblings. Just my mom. My dad was once the biggest drug lord in Atl. my mom grew up in ATL and met my dad somehow but she moved once she found out she was pregnant because she didn't want me around the environment my dad knew about me he saw me weekly and I was ok with dat he wanted to move down to Las Vegas but once you're in the game there's no getting out but he stayed over a lot of nights most of the time. My dad died from a trap shoot out and died when I was 13. He taught me how to fight, shoot, pistol whoop, flips, count money, stack, escape, think smart, how to get answers from a MIA, what clothes to wear if I carrying a gun, how to do uncover work, how to get-away with murder,how to lift weights ,and how to sense when someone's coming. But not only that my dad use to work with some engineers that help him you know and I use to go with him ALL the time he had the engineers in Las Vegas bc no other gangs he knew of was in Las Vegas. After that the drug empire (and when I say empire I mean Empire) was passed down to his Bestfriend ( Mark ) So when he found out that my mom and I was in struggle he invited us down there and got us a new house ! But so far life's going good. And my looks are to die for. I have Long hair that stops in the middle of my back when it's straight, Caramel skin, Hazel Eyes, white and flawless teeth, 5'0 in height, medium sized breast ( not to big ), Fat/Big ass booty ( but not too too big ), and on top of all that I have 6 pack. (I'm very athletic) I go to the gym 3 days a week for 3 hours. ( I lift weights also ). But it's only Just in case some hoe try's me at least I know I got my shit up.
-
-
Royalty's POV:
"Welp, this is the beginning of summer and yu about to leave me" my bestfriend ( Summer ) said.
" I knowwww...no more summer and winter huh? I said tearing up
"It's going to be okay I still get to see you on holidays when my mom comes to visit yours" she said smiling letting a tear escape.
(Me and her moms are bestfriends)
"Winter, our flight leaves at 10:00 in the morning tomorrow". My mom said coming through the door.
"Okay and can Summer spend the night over her I mean she does live next door" I asked
"She's always welcomed you know you don't have to ask" she said going out
"And Winter Don't spare anytime with getting those clothes packed you hear" she said coming back through the door and leaving out.
"Yes mother" I said rolling my eyes
I was done packing within 2 hours.
" I'm going to miss my bestfriend" Summer said recording  me on Snapchat
"I'm going to miss you too" i said posing
"And you know I like to fight so you know wassup call me up when you need me" I added
Summer added it on her story and a minute later we gotta text from a girl named Yanna.
"Scary hoes these days you had to leave before I got my round but I'll see you sometime BITCH!". Yanna Texted
"You know what just leave alone I'm tired of that hoe like she said She'll see me sometime" I said letting out aggravation.
We stayed up all night on snap and then finally went to sleep some time after.
* NEXT MORNING *

My alarm went off and it was 7:30 a.m
I got up and saw Summer in the bathroom brushing her teeth.
"Good Morning" I said rubbing my eyes
"Wassup" She said smiling sounding very happy.
"Huh, I would never think that my bestfriend would be so happy to see me go" I said holding my chest wiping a fake tear and looking up making a sad face
"Yea yea, I got a surprise for you" She said smiling even bigger letting her teeth show.
"WHAT IS IT" I said getting excited looking around the room.
"I'm moving to Atlanta" she said smiling from ear to ear.
"Are you serious when and why!?" I said in disbelief.
"Well long story short my mom has been talking to some dude down in Atl I don't have a clue how she met him nor who he is and honestly don't care she said 'they're getting somewhere in their relationship and wants me to meet him' but idk after not knowing who my father is I could give two fucks about a father figure or a nigga I mean how could she fine a nigga out of nowhere but can't find my father. she came from her 'Business' trip with a damn shiny ass block on her damn finger and hasn't told me anything about it I'm just waiting for her to say wassup" she said snapping tf out!
"Well... when you coming down?" I said trynna change the subject.
"Only until we get EVERYTHING moved so not long we already have a house and all, that nigga of hers has provided for us but I'm just glad it's gonna be close as hell to your house cause I'm not staying in the house wit dat nigga" She getting heated as hell!
"Welp you heard my mom last night you can stay whenever you want I wonder how school is gonna be" I said changing the subject knowning that she couldn't get heated off of this.!
"I hope Atlanta is holding some fine ass boys down there or there's gonna be a problem". She said causing me to laugh.
" it's 7:50 hurry up and get dressed we really we have to be there at 9:00 hurry you ass" my mom said emerging in my room and leaving out.
I rolled my eyes and did all my hygiene things and straightened my hair and braided up. I did makeup. And I had on a matching crop top hoodie and shorts set which was white and galaxy and I put on some white shoes.