Arrival

I was driving down the road in my Hummer. I had the radio on but I wasn't paying any attention to it. This story could be big I thought to myself.  I would be the one to reveal Murkoff's dark secrets. My excitement turned to nervousness as I pulled up to the gate. Something didn't seem right. There was no one in the little box where guard is supposed to be. 

I looked at the sign next to the gate Mount massive insane asylum. I'm here. I looked to the seat next to me. It had all the stuff I needed on it. The email from the whitsleblower my camera with night vision and some batteries for the NV mode on the camera. I picked up the camera and loaded some batteries in the back and began testing it. I zoomed in on my ID card. It read my name Miles Upsher. I turned on the night vision everything seems to be working.

I stepped out of the car and began walking towards the asylum. I opened a side gate door and I was in the courtyard of the asylum. Gosh this place was creepy. I walked up to the front double doors and tried to open them. They were locked. Darn How am I supposed to get in. I looked to the left and saw a door bent upwards. I could crouch under it and find a way in. I ran towards the door. There wasn't a second to waste!

I crouched under the bent door as I crouched under it I saw a scaffolding. It seemed to be my only way in. I climbed the ladder and began walking on the scaffolding. It was very rickety. I saw a rather large gap. I had to jump.  "Okay Miles you can do this just don't remeber 5th grade gym class." I told myself trying to get my courage up. I've always have been scared easily and was a coward. This place didn't help. I took a running start and jumped. I made it across with ease. "Woah,that was cool." I exclamied out loud. I looked up I had to jump up to continue. I jumped upwards and grabbed ahold of the ledge. I pulled myself up. I began walking on the planks to an open window.

As I was walking one of the planks fell along with me. I quickly grabbed a ledge so I didn't fall. That was too darn close. I thought to myself. I got myself back up and continued on. I jumped into the window.

It was pitch black I couldn't see a thing. I pulled out my camcorder and turned on the night vision. This place was a mess there were chairs,tables,bookshelfs and other stuff everywhere. What exactly am I getting myself into.