Ethan's room

Benny's POV: I was sitting next to ethan as we watched the movie (that movie being twilight) we've been sitting so close we could touch are leg's which didn't really  matter to me.I had drop some popcorn on me so I moved the bowl to wipe it off.

Ethan's POV: I would rarely touch legs with benny while sitting which gave me a boner for some reason I reached for some popcorn to take my mind of what happen but instead of getting popcorn I got something big and large I then herd benny gasped.

Benny's POV: A gasp came out my mouth as ethan touched my crouch, oh sorry I didn't mean to do that I was reaching for the popcorn said ethan. No no no its fine I replied things happen.

Ethan's POV: I thought to myself if his cock is that big without getting hard I wonder what it will look like when it is. I couldn't stop staring at his dick it was so big he was still looking at the movie but I couldn't it was over and I took the DVD out  I looked back from the Conner of my eye and saw benny's cock it was hard, It was so huge to the point his boxers were ripped.

Benny's POV: My boxers was to tight on me fuck, and it was worst cause I was looking at ethan's ass, he sharply turned around and gasp I can explain I said. He started moaning a low growl man that's really big, I was shocked at what he said and ask him this question. Do you want to do it.

Ethan's POV: Ummm....I paused for a second even tho my parents aren't home rory  still come's though the window you know that right? I know but i'm sure he wouldn't mind right and if he saw he could just join us too right he stated. I mean yeah I guess I replied, so what are we waiting for lets get started benny yelled. 

Sorry if this is bad its my first fanfic in a long time