Can't do this without you

I wanted to do a little something different

Kian and I were technically not together at the moment due to getting in a fight and me needing to get my mind clear. So here I am sitting at the bar on my second beer listing to some indie music the DJ tried to make trap.

 I actually kind of missed Kian but I was not running back so quick he needed to realize he messed up. Him being self centered yet again is what got us in this position, my feelings and thoughts were pushed aside again and again because oh right Kian comes first.

4 beers in I was feeling a bit fuzzy. which somehow led me onto the dance floor. I was dancing with a hot blonde boy and maybe being just a little too close but who cared? not me.  the night went on and me and the blonde ended up having a headed make out session.

looking up from the kiss I see Kian leaning against the wall. I smirked at him pushing the blonde onto the couch and me straddling him. I look up at Kian and his eyes glaring.  Still not fazed with his presence I started grinding into the boy leaving a hickey onto his neck.  moving my hands to his hair looking back yet again just to make Kian miserable, but he was gone.

I started to go in for another kiss but before I could my body was yanked from the blondes. I look up annoyed "Kian can you not see I was busy" pointing at the blonde. I heard a growl of anger in Kian "shut up Jc! I'm tired of your shit tonight" I stopped pushing his arm off of me. "tired of MY shit?! or did you forget YOU are the reason we always fight!"

Kian didn't even answer he started walking toward the door. I wasn't having it though I followed him still yelling and saying how I felt. when we reached the car he just looked at me.  "you know what Kian we're done!" I yelled.  Kian whipped around "what?" his voice breaking. "we're done! I'm tired of being put last!" I started to get into the car but Kian grabbed my  shirt pulling me back. I swiped his arm away glaring "find your own way home"

When I got home I slammed the door shut going straight to the bedroom grabbing my suitcase. Fuck Kian I was going to stay at a hotel. it may seem petty but when you're constantly pushed aside or not good enough at the moment it gets tiring. I grabbed a couple outfits from the closet and some shoes and shoved them into the suitcase. I was grabbing my toothbrush and shower products when I heard Kian open the bedroom door.

"Jc please don't leave me" He was crying his eyes red and puffy. I walked past putting the items in my bag. "Kian I'm done, I'm over it! I can't do this anymore" I zipped up my suitcase and grabbed my jacket heading for the door. I heard Kian hiccup crying back in the room but I proceeded to continue down the steps not looking back.

I pulled into some cheap hotel about 30 minutes from the house. I got into the room my nose filling with the musk of cheap cigarettes and old bed sheets. I'm not going to lie tonight is going to be miserable not sleeping with Kian but it's not worth the struggle to go back. I got my room comfortable for my liking and went to bed.

It's been 3 days since I left the house. My phone constantly going off from calls and texts from Kian. I didn't answer a single one. I was laying in bed that night dozing off when a knock was at my door. "fuck" I whispered. I grumbled getting up unlocking the door. I opened the door to see Kian with bloodshot eyes and shaking hands. "Kian go home..please"

Kian started to cry again "please come back I can't sleep without you" My heart hurt I missed him so much but I was so hurt. "I never knew I was putting you last Jc" he was calming down now. "I just want you home with me I can't do this without you" sighing I pulled Kian into a hug. "I can't sleep without you either baby" Kian hugged back squeezing me. "please don't leave me again" I lifted his head up looking into his eyes "I won't I promise"

Kian gave a small smile. "come lay down with me, get some rest babe" Kian followed laying against me. "I love you" he whispered falling asleep. "I love you too Kiki"

so I know this wasn't a smut but I haven't wrote a fluff imagine in a while. Hope you liked it :)