Why??

"Let me start off by saying this is not a love story where everything goes right in the end I'm not a princess at the end and I don't get true love instead I find......"
LESLYS POV

"Your a runt,your a waste, just die, your just a waste of air."They chant. Then I wake up drenched in sweat. I have been having that dreams for 6 days in a row now and always wake up drenched in sweat. Then I look at the clock to see that it's 6:30am, school starts at 6:45am.I then rush to the restroom.

Honestly I don't care what I look like but my friends won't talk to me when I don't look presentable. Which I understand cause that gives the bullies more ammunition. So I put on some sweatpants and a hoodie and my glasses and was out the door.
While I was walking to the bus I put on my headphones and was playing my music till I got a text from my mom it says-
" Hi honey I need u to come straight home. Me and dad will be there we will explain everything just come straight home. I mean it. It 4 ur own safety. Love you❤️.
-MoM"
"For your own safety?" What is this a horror movie? Then I bump into a wall, wait do walls produce heat? Then I hear, "Watch where your going emo nerd!" Oh did I forget to mention I have been called emo nerd since the sixth grade . If you couldn't already tell I was really smart but I don't know where emo came from? So I just ignore Josh the huge wall that I bumped into he is the schools hottest jock along with his two best friends Daniel and Michael. If you ask me there just a bunch off airheads that Casey (official night women of the school, and head cheerleader) and her posse can go downtown with. I was then pushed out off my thoughts by the one and only Casey and her posse. She said, "Loser now I don't even want to hug him cause he has your nerd germs all over him oh, and savor that touch cause that's probably the closest you will ever get to a man." With that statement I walked off.
The bus was about to stop at school when my heart dropped. I saw my Casey with her tongue halfway down my crush Ethan's throat.I just couldn't hold back the emotions . I wasn't sad not at all I was furious! I wanted to rip her hair out out and then I heard a voice say, "Do it she deserves it every one bit." She said that last part slow and I didn't care that a voice was talking to me.I just did what it said.

JOSH POV
I was talking to my friend when I saw Lesly walking with her fist so scrunch she drew blood she looked like a bat out of hell. I saw her walk out of the bus before it even stop witch got pretty much everyone's attention I heard everyone say, " Wow she is strong and what gotten into her, it's probably just an act." The I saw her walk up to Casey and say, " Hey." Casey turn and said,"Excuse" that all she could say before Lesly took a chunk of her hair and started Whacking her face and doing some combos the everybody saw her do a round house kick and then was going for her throught then my dad the alpha and a person on the magic counsel stop her. Then she was in a fight with him.

I was scared for her safety no amout of training could prepare her for my dad granted I beat him but it took years of training to do that. Then I swear to god she fought like black widow on steroids and beat him. Then I look at her eyes and they were that of the moon goddess herself. Then out of nowhere my a make appear and wiped everyone that was humans memories. When he saw me he let go of her and in that moment she broke free she ran as fast as a werewolf and then some. I chased her for a mile then caught up with her then she shifted. To my surprise I saw a white wolf the ones they describe in legends the ones that don't exist.