party time

hmm i wonder what am i going to wear i know one thing its going to be something short ,tight,and something that show my curves to give them something to look at.(ding dong) KEYSHA open up the damn door. im coming im coming can you give me a fucking minute. damn tina i like what you wearing with them mini shorts on and them nike high tops on girl you got swagg for days now you you need to help me find me something to wear. first off you could ask me instead of demanding me but i will do just because you are my friend.Ohh girl i just thought of something you could wear. You could wear that black v neck mini dress with that gold and silver belt with them gold silver and black heels.thank you girl i love you i love you i love you. yeah yeah yeah but dont try to out dress me.

Im ready now lets go pick up shaun....

uhh ohh shaun you fresh now lets go to the damn party. tina you aint gotta be so fucking rude.

damn we early and this party still packed and look over there tina there is the new boy anthony with that black polo shirt on im finna go over there and talk to him

hey anthony remember me fro school. yeah i havent forgot about you.

ohh you thinking bout me what you thinking bout me for ,all this put an imprint in your head. ohh they playing my lill wayne song single come on lets go dance because i need somebody to dance on so i guess you will do for now.im just playing you cute.

Ohh im cute now dont i feel special.shut up dont let it get to your head now come on before i change my mind.

(im single

yeah i aint trippin on nothin i sippin on somethin

and my home boy say he got a bad bitch for me tonite)

damn keysha you trying to make a dude go on hard we can take this upstairs because we can do more than this

okay lets go!

keysha p.o.v.

as he laid me on top of the bed he got on top of me and started kissing my neck and his hands moved down my body.He started pulling up my dress and pulling off my lacy underwear as i start taking off his shirt i can feel his hands go between my thighs i started to like it at firstand couldnt help but to start to moan but then i thought i should save this for another time because i dont want him to think im easy so i moved his hands and said i should go and i headed out to the party like nothing happened but i know tina is going to know that i was missing frim the party and ask where i was at. im going to end up telling her any way.

more tomarrow was it it good so far let me know so vote vote vote and comment its going to start to get interesting so wait and see