Act XII

정한

We arrive in front of a neon lighted building that was flooding with people outside of it, I stare at it in awe and got overly excited, it was a new experience for me, because Seungcheol doesn't take me to any clubs. He said it was too dangerous.

"Stay here," Jisoo says, a bit dominantly and winks before he gets out of the car to talk with his friends that were waiting for him to get out of his car.

Even though his back was facing me, all I could think about is how dangerously handsome and sexy he was, I can't believe that he's a whole catch. He could model for those Vogue magazines.

My phone rings loudly, making me startled and answer it immediately, "Hello?" I asked in a low voice, cautious since I didn't check on who the caller was.

"Jeonghan," the person on the other line breathes out, making me shiver.

"Seungcheol?" I absentmindedly whisper under my breath as my tears threatened to fall from my eyes. I kind of missed him.

"Can we talk?"

☁️☁️☁️

Getting ahead of Jisoo for him not to see my messed up state, I take the stairs that eventually led me to a VIP room in the club. I turn to my right and take a quick glance around me to find for any men bathrooms that were nearby and immediately went inside when I saw a few men, with women, going out of it.

Getting inside one of the empty stalls, I cry silently. My hand instinctively clutches my chest, my heart aching in pain as I remembered what he had said to me through the phone.