Prom? Maybe?

It was the night of Prom and and everyone was pretty excited many people skipped school to get they're hair and nails done along with making last minuet changes. But there were more important things for Nora and Kyle that day. Many people we excited that they were together and some were not. Mostly Bianca but she never really loved him.

***
I put my necklace on and it was complete. My mother told me I was stunning but I knew that I didn't she just said that cause she's my mother, but I appreciate her effort. Kyle picked me up 15 minuets later. My mother took pictures and we were off. As soon as we hoped in his car he kissed me and held my hand.

"Your beautiful, you know that." He said looking into my eyes.

"No not really." I was to nervous and I didn't want my mascara to run from the tears I was about to cry. Sure we said things like that before but we're "Together" now and he sees me differently now and I see him differently now. It's not bad but it just makes me nervous that he is allowing me to love him and I'm allowing him to love me. He leaned over and kissed me again.

"Yes you are.........you are beautiful to me anyways." Without another word we drove to prom with his hand on my thigh. We met up with our friends Zach and Sasha. In the parking lot. Bianca was joining us because she was asked by Bradley cooper, your typical jock football player but he was nice. He did struggle a bit with academics but Kyle was helping him and all of us became friends.

"Hey Ky you finally got the girl didn't you! Congrats man, I heard today but I had to be in the library all day so I couldn't say congrats." Bradley said wrapping his big arms around Kyle his muscles flexed through his tux and made the black fabric stretch.

"Yea KyKy congratulations!" Bianca said plastering a fake smile on before taking a swig from her pink rhinestone studded flask and shoving back into her dress.

"Take it easy there you know alcohol isn't allowed." Zach said in a sarcastic tone before brushing off. Many brought alcohol to prom but most were responsible and other drove friends home if they were drunk.

"Relax Mister I'm fine it's just whiskey and vodka." She said and without another word we walked into prom, took our pictures, and hung out with friends.

The whole night was amazing they danced with friends and ate some food. And then, it was time to announce prom king and Queen, many were very excited about this in fact. Principal Dwayne stepped on stage.

"Tonight is a night to remember, wonderful memories will be made here. And more are to come. But from what we know right now is that we came together tonight to celebrate our school and friends." She smiled and pulled out three envelopes.

"Now tonight we are doing this a little differently we have two special titles tonight to add in addition to prom king and Queen. We have a category for lord and lady. Which is the runner ups for prom king and queen." Everyone cheered and clapped. Of course they were excited for another prom title.

"Now,our prom princesses are Bianca Adams, Sasha Littlefield, and Nora Westford." Everyone clapped while we headed on stage. Bianca was a little tipsy but not enough for many people to notice and the teachers didn't see it either.

"Now our prom princes are Zachary Boone, Kyle Dawson, and Philip Mark." The guys hollered their names while they headed on stage. Some decided it would be funny to wolf pack and howl.

"Alright, alright ladies and gentlemen I think that's quite enough. Now I know your excited but we are not done here." Principal Dwayne pulls out a gold envelope.

"Our Prom king tonight of Swiftfield high school is....................Kyle Dawson." Kyle's face lights up but a little bit of shyness shows as he approaches and claims his crown. His friends howl in a crowd then Kyle cups his hands near his mouths and let's out a howl. Many laugh and then proceed with the crowning.

"Now your prom queen of 2017 Swiftfield high is.....Bianca Adams." Principal Dwayne doesn't seem too happy on her face but she fakes a smile and presents Bianca with her tiara. Her friends cheer and some others do too.

"Your lord and lady of Swiftfield high is Zachary Boone, and Nora Westford." A crowd erupts with laughs and claps and celebratory howls.

                            (To be continued)