Wedding Plan

After 1year Later the two had decided to do there wedding plan! The baby is already 1 year old! Its been 4-5years since they're boyfriend and girlfriend... and they already have their own House ♡

"Misty's Pov"

"Say Mommyyyyy :)" i said
Ma-ma-mammy Ashley said then she smiled" omg you can talk now! Im so proud of you ashley then i hugged her! Come ash look! I called ash then he came over... say mommy again Darling..

"Mammy" Ashley said.
Im so proud of you Ashley hope you can say daddy soon Ash said then he Carried Ashley..

Da-daddy ashley talks

Wow!! Very good ashley! You just like me! I said

Of course she is! Ash said

"Hey ash...." yeah? He replied

When are we going to get married? I asked

We can get married after this are done Misty! Lets prepare for our invatation, gown,and others tomorrow first! He said

Can't wait! I said "Your going to be Mrs. Ketchum mist Ash said then i smiled.

*AT NIGHT*

"Still misty's pov"

Its already 8pm Ashley you need to sleep.... i smiled at her then carry her to the bedroom and told her a story until she fell sleep. Then i went to our bedroom and i saw ash already sleeping...

He must be tired from all of his work i said then i slept..

♡MORNING♡

ASH! Wake up! I woke him up

Huh? Give me 5 minutes. He said then he went back to sleep

You will missed the breakfast i made! I said then his eyes open wide then he ran downstairs to the kitchen...

Good morning. Misty and Ashley! He greeted

Good morning Ash i said then i smiled lets eat now.

While Im eating Im feeding Ashley her food...

Piiii! Azuu! (Food) pikachu and azurill said then they ate their food.. after they ate ashley and them played together♡

Ash We need to prepare for the stuff we need for our wedding! I said

Oh yeah! he said then I changed my clothes and i also change ashley clothes.. Pikachu and azurill will stay at home for a while..

Mammy!ashley said

Yes honey? I asked

Me want Lowlipawp ashley said

Aww thats so cute you made your another word! Because of that i will give you lollipop! Then i gave her the lollipop she wants... then we went inside the car and went to the store....

♡at home♡

Lets buy the other stuff Tomorrow ash! i said then he nodded. I opended the door then azurill  and pikachu jumped on us...

Ash closed the door and we sat down while ashley was sleeping... ash get all the Stuff we needed but first we need wrote down the List On the invitation this is what we wrote.

♡Ash & Misty's wedding♡

Hello there! We Would like you to invite to our wedding day! It would be a great pleasure to us if you come! This is a Big day to us.. for Our (Ash & Misty) wedding day We would like to invite you and your pokemon too! Thank you for reading!