Chapter Fifteen

Hey guys so I changed there age. They are all 16 now. I wanted them to be older.

*1 month later*

*Alexs POV*

Me and Hayes have been dating for a month. We have 30 days left with each other. I was really sad but we would be able to see each other again.

Right now we where at my house having a cook out. All the boys where here, plus me, mia, Jake, Payton, mahogany, Jazzmin, Sam (Cameron's Brother, even though he doesn't have a brother I'm making it up) Bart, and my Aunt and Uncle.

My uncle and Bart seem to be getting a long really well. Hayes and Nash's mom, Elizabeth, came down here yesterday. My aunt and Elizabeth seem to be getting a long as well.

Me, Hayes, Mia, Jake, Payton, and Sam where sitting at a table just talking. I'm really going to miss all of them. I looked under the table and Mis and Jake where holding hands and Payton and Sam where holding hands. How cute.

I got up and went to jump on the trampoline. Mia and Payton came along. I got up and started jumping. I did a front flip and landed it. That was the first time! Yes.

I got off and all the boys where playing ninja. So I decided to join. I got In between Taylor and Carter. I couldn't help but stare at Taylor. Ugg he was so perfect. But I'm to young for him. Then I looked at Carter. He was so perfect also. They where always my favorite.

"Alex" Taylor said.

"What?" I said.

"It's you're turn so stop staring at Carter and go" He said.

"Sorry carter!" I said. My face got really red.

I swung my hand at Taylor's arm and hit him.

"Haha you're out!" I said.

"Shut up." He said then grabbed me and swung me over his back. He ran to the pool.

"No Taylor! Stop, I dot have a bathing suit on!" I yelled while punching his back.

"Sooooooo, you deserve this butt face." He said. Then he threw me In the pool.

I came up and said, "for one I'm not a butt face. My face is NOT shaped like a butt. And two you're a jerk" I said then turned around and crossed my arms.

"Aww is whittle Alex mad?" he said.

I nodded.

He stuck his hand out and I turned around and pulled him in.

"Haha now you're wet. Jerk" I said while laughing at him.

He came up and crossed his arms like I did.

I walked out of the pool and grabbed a towel for me and Taylor. He walked out and grabbed the towel.

"Who wants food?" my uncle said.

"Me" we all yelled.

I ran up to the grill and grabbed a burger then put stuff on it and grabbed some fries and a water.

Then I walked over to the table and ate. I was the last one to finish.

"Who wants to go to the beach?" Matt said.

"Me" we all yelled again.

I ran inside and put on my pink bikini and slipped on my black flip flops.

Then I ran back outside and every body was ready. We started walking to the beach and all the Adults stayed at the house.

Me, Mia, Payton, Mahogany, and Jazzmin laid our towels out and started tanning.