Chapter 32

"Mia, I need to go to grocery shopping. Would you like to come?" Asked your mom as you were at the couch watching TV.

"Mom Jimin and jungkook are coming. Oh yea Jimin was saying that he needs to talk to you" You said, making your mom stop from going anywhere.

"Oh ok, than I'll wait until they come" your mom said.

"Ok just go after talking with Jimin than I'll go with you too" you said as your mom went out from the kitchen door to backyard.

"Mom where are you going now?" You asked, loudly as she was already out.

"Backyard in the garden" she replied.

Than after few seconds she said, "I have to water the plant. They are all dying Mia. Tell me when they come" she said while doing the backyard work.

*God she can't stay one minute without working*

You turned the TV off and went to Jina's room to see if she's there.

"Jina" you opened the door and see her smiling own her own while looking at the mirror.

You slowly went up to her but she still have no clue that you are even near her. She was in her own world.

You looked at her for a while but she was still lost in her deep thoughts that she didn't realized you were right there.

You waved your hand in front of her face but unexpectedly that didn't work to bring her back from her deep thoughts.

You got really surprised when she didn't respond you back so you decided to call her name loudly and scared her as well as bring her back from day dreaming.

You moved your head toward her ear and when you were ready to scream her name she said,
"Jhope"

"Wait, What? Oh why is she calling me Jhope" you couldn't believe what she was saying at the moment.

"I am shy now. Why do you kiss me? I mean I liked it but now I can't come near you. I am just too shy thinking about whatever that happened yesterday" she said which you couldn't help but to scream loudly in her ears.

"Whattttt" you said as your mouth was near her ear, she quickly looked at you.

"Mia when did you came here?" She asked, embarrassed as her face instantly turned red.

"Wh- when did I came? this girl, A year ago why?" You said sarcastically.

"Mia, what did you heard?" She asked nervously as you caught her saying things that happened between her and Jhope.

"I didn't heard anything jina" you turned you face opposite from her and laughed without making any noises. You than went out of her room, thinking that if you stay there for one more second, you will burst out laughing.

"Oh god, I know she heard it everything. I don't know how I am going to face everyone now" Jina muttered while you walked away from her room.

"That means they are dating... yessss" you said, walking down from the stairs.

When you were stepping down, smiling over Jina's silliness, you saw jungkook sitting on the couch. Watching you smiling as he smiled at you too.

"Jungkook, when did you came? I am really sorry. I didn't knew you were already here" you said, while going near him.

"I just came now" he said.

"Ah do you want any tea or coffee?" You asked.

"Ah yes let's make tea together if you don't mind" he said, chuckling.

" I don't mind if you want to help but I can make it. It's not that hard" you said, not refusing but not agreeing either.

"I know it's easy for you but if you let me make than you will be surprise" he said, making you look bit curious.

"How? You directly asked.

"This will be my first time trying" he said, making you laugh at him.

"Fine fine, come"

~~

"Mia, mia" you heard a familiar voice when jungkook and you were at the kitchen making tea, you trying to help jungkook as he was putting sugar before water.

"Ahhh"
"What happened Mia?" Jungkook got closer to you when you screamed.
"I think something went in my eye" you said while rubbing your left eye.
"Let me see?" Jungkook came really close to your face and blew some air out his mouth.

When Jungkook was blowing air out in your eye, you again heard the same voice coming toward the kitchen. When Jungkook was finished blowing air out, you looked back to see who it was. You almost got cardiac arrest when you saw Jimin standing there beside you.

He was looking at you two very suspiciously which was already killing you without him saying anything.He didn't say a word to Jungkook. He was looking very mad but he wasn't showing up on his face. You knew how he was feeling inside.

"Jimin, i got something in my eyes so Jungkook was just blowing it out" you suddenly started to explain as you thought Jimin was mad at you.

"Mia you don't have to explain" said Jimin walking out of the kitchen calling your mom.

"She's in the backyard. I will call her" you called your mom.

~~

"Mrs. Min I have really important things to tell you. I know it might be disturbing and you might get mad at me but I can't hide this from because you have right to know this" said Jimin.

"Yess Jimin what is it son?" Your mom asked.

"Hanuel or Jun's murderer is non other than my stepmom" he said, instantly making your mom fainted.

Guys I have lot to edit so don't point out mistakes 😂😂😂😂. I can't wait any longer sry ahah. I think it's short but I post it anyway.
Love you all❤️