Chapter 1

Lyndsey's pov
"Daddy! Daddy! Look I made the honor roll!!" I shouted jumping up and down holding the piece of paper that stated exactly what I just said.
"Oh lynds baby let me see!" Daddy said bending over in his gigantic metal body. I learned the word gigantic today in class. He picked the paper out of my hands and studied it.
"Oh my primus! My child is smart!!" He said bouncing back up and my daddy came out of his hand. This time he had skin I think the called it a hawkform or a hallform I don't remember. I smiled up at daddy as he picked me up in his arms and spun me around. "Ah that's my girl!" He said kissing my forehead. He went to set me down but I clung to his shirt.
"Daddy carry me!!" I said and he picked me back up. A man in a black shirt came in and my daddy got mad.

Ironhide pov
"Sir your daughter has to come with me" Galloway said to me.
"Why?!" I asked
"CPS called us. You cannot have a child living at a base full of weapons and things that could harm her!"
"I'll take care of it! I'll get a house! I'll make sure she is safe."
"I'm sorry sir, hand her over" I looked down at Lyndsey. She looked so innocent and confused.
"Please sir! NO" I yelled pulling her back. By now soldiers were staring and all the bots had gathered around.
"Sir you need to hand her over" I stepped back
"Way out of line!" I said but he came forward and pulled her out of my arms. My eyes widened as Lyndsey's scream rang through the whole base.
"DADDY!!" She screamed reaching back for me as Galloway walked away. I started crying as I ran after them.
"Please!!" I shouted to Galloway. He shook his head and loaded her up in the back seat. I put my hand on the window as she cried for me.
"I love you!" I shouted through the window.
"Daddy! I wuv you!" She shouted. I couldn't even imagine what she was seeing only being five years old.
I cried as they pulled away. I could hear her screams even as they left. I hit the floor and punched the ground.
"NOOOO!!" I growled out. "I will find her, no madder what it takes!" I said

Sam Witwickys pov (13 years later, she's 18)
I was looking at the sky. I saw a shooting star but it looked like it was coming towards me. It flew over my house and crashed in a field a few miles away. I hopped on my bike and peddled over to it. I jumped off and saw a big metal spaceship looking thing. Lyndsey had ran up behind me panting. She looked at the metal and her eyes widened. "Sam get back, go!" She screamed and I ran back home. I laid in my bed and fell asleep.

Lyndsey's pov
I watched Sam run home then I transformed into my autobot form. I stood still waiting for the decepticon to engage me in battle but instead just stared at me.
"Are you an autobot or a decepticon?" He asked
"Autobot." I said getting into a battle stance.
"Friendly, I'm an autobot. The names sunstreaker."
"Sunny?" My dad used to talk about him to sideswipe, oh primus how I miss them. I frowned.
"Hey femme you alright?" Sunny asked.
"Uh yeah. Oh and my name is Lyndsey if you prefer to call me by my autobot name it's fuse. Now I need to leave please clean up this mess, don't want any human casualties" I said changing back to a Human and racing back home with the bike Sam had forgotten.

When Sam woke up I was standing outside his doorway. I knocked on his door and walked in.

"Your safe!" He said jumping up.

"What in heavens name are you talking about?" I asked

"The metal ship thing we saw last night?"

"W-what?" I asked while laughing

"you don't remember?" I shook my head

"I have no fragging clue what you're talking about dude, was this a dream?" I asked

"I-it must have been, but it seemed so real..."

"Well it wasn't hah so go get dressed, I came in here to see what you wanted to do for breakfast?"

"Um can we go somewhere before school?" He asked.

"Sure how about IHOP?" I asked "we could take my motorcycle for the last time before we get a car!" I said excitedly.

"Sure, sounds fun." I nodded

"Get ready and be downstairs in 20" I said walking back to my room. I put on a leather jacket over my black tube crop top, and white pants. I had black heals on with a flower crown on. I applied my makeup and touched up my nails with a light blue nail polish and walked downstairs. Sam came downstairs a few minutes later. We got on my bike and I started it and we took off. Sam wore my helmet because if I fell I'd be fine, if he fell...not so much.

I drove through the town and we parked at IHOP. I saw a flash of yellow out of the corner of my optic and I looked. I didn't see anything. I grabbed my servo and rubbed it. I must just be seeing things.

"You coming?" Sam asked holding the door open for me.
"Yeah sorry." I said walking in "thanks" I said to sam as I walked in. He nodded. I walked up to the counter and they seated us at a two person table.

"Mghm happy birthday" Sam said and I looked up.

"What?" I thought about it a little bit my processor running wild.

"It's your birthday, you turn 18 today." Sam said and I smiled

"Oh right, I do" I laughed a little at my forgetfulness.

"Hey waitress, its her birthday." Sam said. I smiled and put my head down embarrassed. I looked up and Sam was smiling back at me. We ordered food, ate and then a lady came back with a little bowl of ice cream and a candle. They sang me happy birthday and we left. We made it to school 20 minutes late but I signed us in saying we missed the bus and my motorcycle wouldn't start until I fixed it. I got some birthday messages and Then I went to my first class. English 12. All of my Classes went by extremely long. Until I got to history with sam. Today is the day we find out if Sam gets the final A or not. We are going to get our first car today, if Sam gets the final A that is. I'm staying with my foster parents until I go to college, or until I see my dad again. I put my head down on the desk and closed my eyes. My heart hurt at the thought of my father. I could still see my dads sparkbroken face when that jerk Galloway took me away from hi-
"Lyndsey!" The teacher, Mr. Slain yelled to me. My head lifted off the desk. A few tears had fallen and lingered on my face.

"Freak"
"Fat"
"Ugly"
"No father"
"No mother"

"Stop!! STOP IT!" I shouted standing up, "I get it, I don't know my mother because she died when I was two, my father is a- he's something none of you would understand and I haven't seen him in 13 years. I've been looking for him okay there's nothing I can do so say it to my face next time, because I swear to primus I will beat you up!" I shouted sitting down slowly. Sam smiled at me. I pulled a energon laced chocolate bar out of my bag. Gotta keep my strength up some how. I ate the bar silently and watched Sam present. A dumb jock named Trent threw a piece of paper at Sam and I threw a pencil at him. I tuned the teacher put a quiet sign up. When he was done I walked to Ron's car and sat in the back. Plugging my headphones in I zoned out until we pulled into an old used car lot. Honestly it was almost all junk here. Until my eyes scanned across a yellow and black camero and a black GMC top kick pickup truck. I felt extremely drawn to the truck.

Ironhides pov
I drove around three different city's just today trying to find Lyndsey, it's been 13 years but I will never give up. I drove until I spotted bee, we knew what our mission was so we complied. I pulled in the car lot with bumblebee, we had no idea what car Sam witwicky might like so we tried a truck and a camero. I saw the kid, witwicky, get out of the car and a female girl followed. She looked around and her eyes landed on bee and then me. She turned fully towards me. My spark stopped. Lyndsey!

Hey so another new story! Lol yay! I'm really kind of excited for this!!! Hope you enjoy