Fox-Nikolai

Nikolai
16-33
Russian (for ww2 rps)
Male
Straight
Ice blue eyes, black and black hair, muscular build, wears black, tribal bear tattoo on his chest.

Nikolai 16-33Russian (for ww2 rps)MaleStraight Ice blue eyes, black and black hair, muscular build, wears black, tribal bear tattoo on his chest

The tattoo

He can be aggressive sometimes, mostly toward those he sees as enemies or those he sees as insulting to him, but caring to those who show respect

He can be aggressive sometimes, mostly toward those he sees as enemies or those he sees as insulting to him, but caring to those who show respect. Will never hurt a woman or child. While though a boxer he likes to do other things such as playing video games, movies, and comic books. He dislikes harm to children and women, rapists, his father, and bullies. He prefers Dom over Sub.
His turn on is average size women. Turn off is bimbos and skinny hoes. I'll just let him explain his story.
"My father was a boxer, my mother was a street whore. She still loved me though, my father not so much. He beat me and abused me, gave me these shots that made me strong, he made me fight in the ropes. He died of "unfortunate events" and I moved in with my grandparents. Those shots never wear off, and the memories never fade. I play video games and read comics to keep my mind of off the pain. That's about it for me." Thank you.

Five Finger Death Punch- Mama Said Knock You Out