Hybrid- Acid/Chain Dragger

Blyan "Acid" Rice/ Chain Dragger

Age: 17/49

Sexuality: Straight

Male/Male

Born to a sick single mother, Blyan Rice looked for a way of escaping poverty the only way he knew how. Driving, and doing it fast was easy for him, just one thing stood in the way. His sick mother, and her hospital bills. On her 34 birthday, he went to see her and she had died giving him one last thing. His fathers name, and with that his eyes became clouded with judgement and the lust for revenge. He began to build the Chain Dragger Hybrid. The vehicle was a cross of a '68 1/2 Ford Mustang, a '00 Dodge Viper GTS and a Sherman Tank. It was fully upgraded and was fitted with the latest tech including a CB radio for high speed pursuit assistance for LAPD. After his mother's funeral he took a road trip to Florida and stayed there looking for happiness.

Acid is a spider fox hybrid, with six additional limbs protruding from his back. His eyes are red with gold irises. The fur on his ears is black fading into a red. His main body color is a vibrant nuclear green, while his scatted color is a darker shade of grass green. He wears a black and pink hooded jacket, a pair of grey and green combat boots, golden and green sunglasses, and black jeans with green stains on the ends on them. His hair is in braids and is  ash white./ The Chain Dragger is a Dodge Viper body with a hidden machine turret and a rear fire rocket launcher. Its paint job is a flaming acid green chain, all which move with the car. The car appears to have a personality of it's own.

Personality: honest, grievous, brutal, a little insane, vengeful of his father's victims. / protective of Acid, obedient, loud, witty, explosive.

Abilities: Able to stay awake long periods of time, Exceptional motor skills. / 259 speed limit, Nitrous, Heavily armored on all sides.

Preferences: Road trips, female road trip partners, The Chain Dragger, Visiting his mothers grave, Car naps, His home town of San Diego, CA.

Dislikes: Lonely rides, Annoying passengers, His father, Becoming like his father, Hotheaded racers.

Turn ons: Chest kisses, Being on bottom, Nuzzling his neck.

Turn offs: Rough stuff, Hand cuffs, being on bottom.

Other: strong Mexican accent.