Chapter 11

The bolded dialogue in the middle of the story is the final scene from The Notebook for those of you who do not know:) I will post the video of that scene on the side if you want to see it.

Jessica's Pov-:

The day had gone by pretty quickly, I spent about an hour unpacking and since i'm a complete and utter  neat freak, I ended up cleaning up and sweeping upstairs, which I later got scolded by Suzanne for because i'm apparently "not supposed to be a maid" and its "not my responsibility to clean up".

I told her I didn't mind and that I wanted to, so she eventually let it go, but she did however tell me to grab Harry and make him clean too, we stared at each other for a while before breaking into a fit of laughter, like that boy would want to clean anything. 

After a lot of convincing, I had gotten Suzanne into letting me make the dinner for the night. From the kitchen I could hear Harry muttering to his mom about how stupid "The Notebook" was, apparently it was just another mediocre love story, I chuckled at this considering it just so happens, to be one of my favorites.

"You haven't even seen it Harry!!" I hear Suzanne say in clear annoyance, "Mum, all love stories are the same, what would make this one any better than the rest?, they fall in love and they breakup or live happily ever after" 

I bite my lip in attempt to stifle my laughter at his ridiculous reasoning. I shake my head with a quiet laugh before walking back over to the stove to see the pasta finished.

I will admit i'm not the best cook, but I can make a mean chicken pasta dish, it's always a winner, after all it was my mothers recipe.

I scavenge all the cupboards before finally finding the plates and utensils, I do a little fist pump at my achievement as I set the plates down with some forks beside the pasta dish. Knowing It was just us three, I had a feeling Suzanne wouldn't want to eat in the dining room.

I cleaned the kitchen quickly and grabbed two plates filling them with pasta for Suzanne and Harry, it looked like Suzanne had finally gotten Harry to shut his mouth and watch the movie, so the last thing I would want to do is interrupt them and get him bickering again.

I left my plate on the counter to come back for and walked over to the living room to see the two of them seated on the couch, it actually looked like Harry was quite into it.

I handed Suzanne her plate, "oh thank you dear" she says taking the plate, I smile in response and hand Harry his plate, "thank you" I nod in response and head back to the kitchen to get my own plate.

I walk back into the living room and plop down on the floor beside the couch. Harry tries to get me to switch switch seats with him so I can sit on the couch, but I was already perfectly comfortable.

I stuff a big forkful of pasta into my mouth before realizing there were other people here.....wow real attractive Jessica I scold myself in my head.

My cheeks flare in embarrassment praying that neither of them saw that. I glance behind me to see that they were both very absorbed into the movie, thank God. I turn my attention back to the movie and continue eating slowly.

______________________________

Do you think our love could take us away together?

I think our love can do anything we want it to.....

I love you,

I love you Allie,

Goodnight.

Goodnight.........I'll be seeing ya.

_____________________________

The credits slowly roll up the screen as I quickly blink away the wetness in my eyes. I hear some sniffling behind me as I turn around and see Suzanne's tear stained cheeks, this movie gets her every time.

I quickly glance at Harry to surprisingly notice a bit of redness in his eyes, I smirk to myself. He must have noticed this as he hastily stumbles up from the couch and pads away from the living room, mumbling something incoherent on his way.

I turn to Suzanne and laugh at the Harry who was just bickering about how stupid this movie is just two hours ago.

We both stand up and walk over to the kitchen to see Harry filling up a glass of water and chugging it down quickly.

By now the dishes are all piled in the sink, "Suzanne you go get some sleep, I'll take care of this" I say to her, "No, no I couldn't do that, I will help you"

"Suzanne you need rest, just go i'll be fine with some dishes" I say reassuring her, she is not supposed to work herself out, that's what Dr Llyod said.

She nods her head but turns to Harry, "you" she says jabbing his chest with her finger, "are going to help Jessica, she is not a maid, now quit being lazy and help her out"

I laugh and turn towards the sink hearing Harry agree, "goodnight!" I hear Suzanne call as she walks out of the kitchen, "goodnight!!" me and Harry both call out at the same time.

Harry sighs as I throw a dishrag at him, "come on now, lets do this" I smile at him. 

Aghhhhhhh you guys!!!! 10 votes on the last chapter thank you so so so so much!!! This chapter was in Jessica's Pov but don' t worry Hazza will be in the next chapter:) I just want to remind you guys that Harry is not punk or rebellious in this book, I want Harry in this book to actually act like Harry, so he will be sweet and cocky, cheeky and so on. I hope you guys are ok with that since a lot of the Harry fanfics are punk or he is a jerk lol, so I wanted to go for something different:) sorry for any errors, they will be fixed later! Soooooo please vote, vote, vote and comment! I love you guys<3 *cyber hug* xx.

Instagram- @1directionvideoedits