Part One

"And the winner for best new break through act goes to... Chelsea Sade," I stood up in shock. This is the best night of my life. I hugged my brother and sister before going up on stage to accept my award.

"Wow, I don't know what to say," I said into the microphone, "Wow, I didn't expect this at all. But thank you everyone who believed and supported me I'm so grateful to you all and I hope you all enjoy your night," I said as the crowd cheered and I walked back off stage.

I went back stage to go and sort out my makeup that had run from the tears that had escaped my eyes. This was an emotional moment and considering I'm an emotional person anyway doesn't help.

"Congrats," I turned around to see Justin near my dressing room.

"Thank you!" I smiled before he pulled me into a hug.

"I though you didn't come to awards anymore?" I said confused as I walked into my dressing room, he followed behind.

"I know but I was in the area and had nothing else to do," he said sitting on the chair, "Plus I wanted to come see my favourite lady," he smirked as he pulled me closer to him as I stood between his legs.

"I though you had Sofia?" I said confused as I wiped away a bit of mascara from under my eye.

"Sofia was just a fling," he said as he resting his hands on my hips.

"I was a fling 2 months ago as well," I said rolling my eyes before letting out a small giggle.

"No you're more than a fling. You've taken something away from me," Justin said as I raised my eyebrow at him.

"And what might that be Mr Bieber?" I said as I rested my hands on his legs he leaned forward so his mouth was by my ear.

"The same thing I took from you," he said softy before pulling his face back away.

"Justin. You're making it sound like we're in love or something," I smirked as I began to walk out as I looked back at him and he smirked at me.

Written: 22/6/17
Published: 24/6/17