It's Not That Creepy

Bre's POV

Me: So, do you have everything?

Nique: Yes... I think.

Me: (Sighs) Did you bring your phone, tooth brush, hair brush?

Nique: Yes.

Me: Okay, you're fine. (Changes car shift) Now let's go pick up Bahja.

I drove a few streets away from Nique's house and down to Bahja's house. When I got outside Bahja's house, I honked the car horn to let her know that we were outside. I saw Bahja rush out the front door with her bags. She got into the car and threw her bags next to her.

Bahja: (Out of breath) So, are we all ready to go?

Me: Yes... But are you okay?

Bahja: Yeah, why?

Nique: (Imitating Bahja: Out of breath) Because you're talking like this.

Bahja: (Glares at Nique) Leave me alone.

Me: (Laughs) Okay then, I guess we're going now.

*

After about an hour of driving, we got to this old mansion.

Bahja: (Hesitates) Are you sure it's safe to be here?

Me: Yes, you'll be fine.

Nique: (Grabs Bahja) C'mon.

*

Bahja's POV

I was in my room, laying in my bed, trying to fall asleep. All I could hear were dogs howling... At least I hope they were dogs... I could also hear an owl hooting outside my bedroom window, followed by more howling. I saw a shadow form outside my window... So I went to go see what it was. I walked towards the window and opened the blinds. In front of me I saw a big dark shadow that looked like it had sharp teeth.

Me: (Screams from the top of her lungs)

Bre & Nique: (Barge into Bahja's room and turns on the lights) What's going on?

Me: There's something outside my window!

Bre: (Opens window) A cat?

Me: What?

Bre: You're scared of a cat?

Me: But I thought it was-

Nique: Wow Bahja, you really are a guppy.

Me: (Crossed arms) Am not.

Bre: (Turns off lights) Good night Bahja.

~Rookie