My hostel

"Oh Gosh! Why don't you guys just shut up and let me study. You know that I have a great deal of portion to cover up unlike you guys." Saying this, I packed up my books and asked my another roommate if she was interested in joining me in the study room. But it was already midnight, so she just chose to head for the bed instead. It was fine with me as I was used to read in the study room alone. I enjoyed my own company. There after packing up my books, I headed for the study room which was on the opposite site of my room in the hostel. Four of us shared a room in the hostel. It was quite congested, but now we were used to each other's company and loved talking about life and stuff. We had infact become best friends, Priyadarshani being my favourite. I used to call her Preeyu.
And Manwika and Deepika being my other roommates. Our hostel was a huge hollow square with two rows of rooms facing each other and a big ground in the middle. But we didn't have access to one side as it was the mess and our Warden's room who was the Anatomy lecturer of our college. So, our rooms were placed in a U shape and unfortunately my room was located on one end of the U. The study room was on the other end of the U. So, we had to walk all the way through the U to reach the study room. All the rooms near the study room were vacant that time because the university exam was coming up and all the students who lived nearby had escaped home. Coming back to the present. I closed the door of my room and headed for the study room. Just as I was near the middle of the U a cold gush of wind blew and the lights went off.