𝟖

𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑅𝐿𝑂𝑇𝑇𝐸 𝑀𝑂𝑂𝑅𝐸

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

We all had makeovers and it was time for the live shows! Georgia had one side of her head shaved off and dyed red; she took one for the team and we were proud of her for doing that, she was so brave! My hair was dyed platinum blonde, Lauren's was dyed a plum colour and finally, Jasmine's hair was dyed ombré.

Our first performance was tonight and we were nervous, but we were determined to do Tulisa and our family and friends proud.

Jasmine started off the performance. "Boy you got my heartbeat," we all said heartbeat together, pumping our chests as we said it. "Running away."

"This is for the boys with the boomin' system, top-down AC with the coolin' system," Georgia could also rap which was good because it gave us more of a variety of songs to do to surprise the crowd each week.

"When he come in the club he be blazin' up, he got stacks on the deck like he savin' up."

"And he ill, he real, he might got a deal, he pop bottle and he got the right kinda build." Georgia sang. I was so proud of these girls! "So shy and I'm lovin' his tie,"

"He's slicker than the guy with the thing in his eyes, OH!" We sang together, in harmony.

"Yes, I did! Yes, I did! Somebody, please tell him who the F I is," I sang, enjoying myself.

"RYTHMIX, back the coupes up, back deuce up and chuck deuce up," Georgia finished as we all sung the chorus.

"Boy you got my heartbeat runnin' away, beatin' like a drum and it's comin' your way. Can't you hear that boom, badoom, boom? Boom, badoom, boom, bass."

"He got that super bass," sang Lauren.

"Boom, badoom, boom. Boom, badoom, boom bass,"

"He got that super bass,"

"Can't you hear that boom, badoom, boom... Boom, badoom, boom, bass,"

"He got that super bass,"

"Boom, badoom, boom. Boom, badoom, boom, bass..."

"Yeah." I sang.

"See I need you in my life for me to stay. No, no, no, no, no, I know you'll stay..." We all sang together.

"No, no, no, no, no, don't go away, hey..." The girl's voices quietened as I took charge of that line.

Georgia began rapping and the crowd went crazy. "Yeah, it's that super bass that keeps me hasty, boy, I won't be losing faith. It's that rhythm of the bass inside of me. Leading needs you, it's escaping me, my hearts been beating over time it's goin' through the point where it's on my mind; beat is a racin', mind is pacin', super basses keeps me chasin'!" I smiled, proud of Georgia as she managed to do all of that, rarely taking breaths.

"Boy you got my heartbeat runnin' away, eatin' like a drum and it's comin' your way. Can't you hear that boom, badoom, boom. Boom, badoom, boom, bass. He got that super bass. Boom, badoom, boom. Boom, badoom, boom bass. Boy you got my heartbeat runnin' away.
Beatin' like a drum and it's comin' your way. Can't you hear that boom, badoom, boom. Boom, badoom, boom, bass. He got that super bass. Boom, badoom, boom. Boom, badoom, boom bass," Everyone in the crowd and Tulisa stood up, and we hugged. I loved this feeling of performing on stage with my three best friends.

It was time for the judges to give us their opinion of our performance. Louis screamed over the crowd. "GIRLS, all I can say is, you've come a long way from boot camp. Tulisa, whatever you saw in these four, it has absolutely worked. I mean girls, traditionally girl bands don't do well on X Factor, but I think you four are gonna change that. It's like you were meant to be together, there's brilliant chemistry. I love the song, it's current and it's real. And WELL DONE YOU!"

Tulisa spoke next. "Girls, the problem is with a lot of girl bands, they're constantly trying to outdo other women; you don't represent that. You stand up for girls across the UK, YOU are the girl group to represent ladies in this country! Girls, I want you to do so well, you're such hard workers, I love you, brilliant performance tonight!" We all smiled as Tulisa gave her little speech.

Kelly Rowland spoke now. "Ladies, I think that you guys did a good job but let me tell you, I know that I'm gonna be a little bit hard on you but that's only because I see so much potential here; because when it comes to harmonies, I'd love for those to be a little bit tighter, when it comes to routines and everything else and you guys' chemistry, getting better together, I would love for that to happen. I think you guys have such amazing potential. Really good start."

It was finally Gary's turn. "OK guys, it's week one, and you guys are already the best girl band that has been on the X Factor," we all looked at each other, smiling, proud that Gary Barlow had said that.

The comments have been amazing and I know us girls will keep trying no matter what happens!

*Before you skip to the next chapter make sure you read this! There's going to be A LOT of time skips in the next few chapters because I'm guessing you don't want every week described as the one above.*
gucciredman x