Chapter 6

"Stiles everyone will be arriving soon are you ready?" Peter yelled from downstairs.

"You try being a pregnant person putting on clothes. It takes a while." Stiles yelled as he tried on another pair of pants but of course he couldn't button them up.

Peter grumbled and walked upstairs. He walked into his and Stiles room to see him trying to button his pants. "Just wear the sweats I bought you yesterday."

Stiles glared. "This is our first Christmas in our house I am not wearing sweats."

"We'll nothing else is going to fit you."

Stiles turned and looked at Peter in shock. "You think I'm fat." Peter sighed the water works were going to start now. It has been happening a lot lately. "Why would you t-think t-that? Your so m-mean." Stiles sobbed.

Peter groaned and pulled Stiles into his arms. "Love I don't think your fat. Your pregnant with our child, you need to wear bigger clothes that don't hurt you or him."

Stiles sighed as he reached up to wipe his eyes. "I'm sorry, I just get so emotional now."

Peter rubbed his hand down Stiles' back. "It's okay, love I understand."

Stiles nodded leaning up to kiss Peter. "I'm going to wear the black sweats they at least look nicer." He pulled away and quickly got ready. It was exciting this would be their first Christmas together and next year it would be their first Christmas with their son. Just one more month to go and they would see their baby.

"You seem happier." Peter said as he helped Stiles downstairs.

"Yup, we get to see our baby next month." Stiles smiled happily. "Can you believe it; we'll be able to hold and kiss him. Who do you think he'll look more like?"

Peter smiled kissing the side of Stiles head. "Hopefully you especially the eyes."

"Really, your eyes would be great two. Ooh what if he has one brown and one blue eye that would be awesome." Stiles said excitedly.

Peter agreed. "It would be interesting. He'll be even more unique than he already is."

~

"Hey dude how's it been?" Scott asked as soon as he entered the house.

Stiles smiled taking one of the presents out of Scott's hand. "I've been good, the presents I bought were delivered on time. You should have seen the guys face when I opened the door. It was hilarious." He laughed grabbing Scott's shoulder.

"You should have taken a picture."

"Scott, I forgot that I was pregnant for a couple of seconds I didn't even realize what he was looking at!" They both busted out in laughter holding onto each other as they walked into the living room.

Scott wiped his eyes once they finished laughing. "Anyway, how are things going with Peter?" He asked as he placed his gifts under the tree. Scott had hated Peter, but he had shown that he would do anything for his best friend and nephew. So, he had accepted him easily.

Stiles smiled looking over to where his dad and Peter were talking. They had gotten along greatly; Peter had even asked his dad if he wanted to live with them. His dad had said no because he had finally started to date again, so it would be better if he was on his own. "Great, he's the love of my life. He's it for me." Peter looked over as soon as the words left his mouth. Looking right in his eyes Peter mouthed 'same' back.

Scott smirked pinching Stiles' leg. "Stop being gooey with Peter and talk to your best friend."

Stiles chuckled handing the last present to Scott and going to sit down on the couch. "Okay, okay tell me what's been going on in the Scallison world."