Epilogue

The hole closed all together, cutting off the scream of Shadow Knight Zane.

Zane looked down at where the hole was just at. The others walked up to Zane, but he didn't look up to them.

"He's gone...forever...It's...over..."Zane said in relief.

Aphmau put a hand to her best friend's shoulder. Zane looked up to look down at Aphmau, whom smiled up at Zane. Zane didn't smile back and looked down again, then over to Travis and his other self in fear and overwhelming happiness.

"Don't worry,"Lucinda said. Everyone turned around to look at her as the magic in her hands went out.

"He was lying. He won't be able to come back. His contract is over once I started that spell. Shad won't bring him back. In fact, he'll be a servant and punished for what he's done,"Lucinda explained. "He went too far."

"How did you know this?"Zane asked.

"Katelyn told me,"Lucinda said, stepping to the side to reveal a wobbly Katelyn. She smiled and waved.

"H-hey guys-oof!"

She fell, but Lucinda had caught her.

Zane walked up to Katelyn, and she looked up at Zane with saddened eyes. Was she helping with the fight all along?

"I'm sorry, Zane...I-"

"You should save that. Travis is waking up!"Garroth interrupted

"What?!"

Zane turned around to see Travis groan and sit up.

"Travis!" Zane said, running up to his boyfriend.

Travis smiled weakily at Zane. Zane hugged Travis, then pulled him in for a passionate kiss.

"Avert your eyes!" Aaron and Garroth said in unison, covering Aphmau and Nana's eyes.

"Awwww! Aaron!"Aphmau whined.

"Why, Garroth~Kun?!" Nana whined.

They only chuckled, and uncovered the girl's eyes once Zane and Travis pulled apart for air. After Zane and Travis had their lovey-dovey moment, they both walked up to Katelyn, hand-in-hand. Katelyn looked proud of the two. Travis hugged Katelyn, and she hugged back with tears streaming down her face.

"Aw!"Aphmau whispered to herself.

Travis pulled apart and wiped Katelyn's tears away.

"No need for a speech. You did wonderful, my friend,"Travis said.

"We both did,"Zane said with a smile.

Katelyn smiled and hugged both of them tightly.

"Thank you, guys,"she said.

"Wait. What? Am I missing something?" Dante asked, confused.

“Oh...oh, right. Uhh, Katelyn? May I?” Travis looked over at the bluenette.

“Go for it.”

“So basically, Katelyn is lesbian, and this whole time she was giving me tips and what not about romance, telling me this and that. You know...and in exchange, I helped her hook up with Lucinda—.”

“ Wait what?! What else did I miss?!” Dante was baffled.

Travis and Katelyn chuckled.

“ Yeah...Travis wanted me to be discreet about it,” Katelyn said.

As the group walked back to their houses, Dante bombarded Katelyn with questions. Everyone chatted and laughed amongst themselves.

Travis looked over at Zane and smiled, giving him a kiss on the head. He turned to look back. The Zane from the other world gave him a nod, smiling contently. A portal opened up and he walked through. Then it disappeared. Travis smiled. Everything was to go back to normal now. And he knew what he had to do.

2 years later

Travis and Zane were walking alongside each other on the beach boardwalk, hand and hand. It was so calm and peaceful. The two lovers were enjoying their anniversary and date with carnival games, rides, and food. Zane was loving it. And so was Travis.

But, the albino was nervous. Today was a special day after all. He fixed his outfit a bit, feeling inside his pocket to check if the item was still in there. He sighed in relief when his fingers brushed against the object.

Smiling, he walked Zane to the end of the boardwalk. The two watched as the sun set beyond the horizon. Fairy lights and lanterns began to light up, illuminating the beautiful night sky and the water. Travis looked at his reflection, taking a deep breath.

It's now or never, Travis.

The man looked over at Zane who was star gazing, and a loving smile came across his face. He tapped Zane and the black haired male turned to look at him with confusion written across his face.

“Travis? You look so pale...are you okay?” The blue-haired male asked concerned. He placed a hand on Travis' cheek.

Travis smiled and placed his hand over Zane's.

“Yeah... everything is fine. I just...had something to ask you, Zane.”

“Oh? What is it?”

Travis got down on one knee, bringing out the box that was in his pocket. Be smiled up at Zane, who looked rather shocked and excited.

"Zane Ro'Meave. Will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?"