6. Can We Make up?

//1 Month Later//

Y/n POV.

It's been a month since I've last seen NamJoon, I was able to apologize to YoungJae our friendship is currently stable but after I ran away from NamJoon he stopped showing up for school I even went over to Jin and Yoongi's apartment to see if he came back, sadly they said he move out the same day I ran away from him and honestly I feel like a piece of me has died every since NamJoon disappeared.

"Y/n are you okay? you look like you need to talk"

Jungkook stared at me worry in his eyes.

" Jungkook I miss NamJoon and I regret  running away from him I feel as if I lost part of me"

Tears were slowly running down my face.

" Y/n who's NamJoon to you?"

Jungkook questioned.

"You remember when I was younger and you brought me with you and Hoseok when you guys robbed that abandoned house and when came across  that vampire who was willing to give you everything he had for me that's who NamJoon is to me he's also the vampire that has been plaguing my dreams for 12 years.."

Jungkook was silent.

Jungkook stood up from his desk and silently grabbed his jacket and walked over towards Hoseok who was silent aside from the music seeping out of his headphones.

Hoseok was surprised at the swift movement that rendered his headphones away from his phone and unplugged from his phone, Hoseok silent looked up at his Jungkook who looked like he was angry extremely angry and honestly it scared him  he had never seen Jungkook so mad usually Y/n would stop Jungkook before he reached the point silent anger.

"Hyung you remember that guy who wanted to give us everything he had for Y/n?"

Jungkook spoke quietly.

" Yeah, I remember him why?"

Hoseok replied.

"Well, he and NamJoon are the same person!"

Jungkook raised his voice letting out somewhat of a whisper yell.

Hoseok was finally understanding his younger cousins anger.

Jungkook and Hoseok hurried and grabbed their jackets and without a word they left Y/n by herself in the silence.

//NamJoon Pov.//

I should've just left her alone.

Maybe I wouldn't be this hurt.

But I saw a chance and I took it, but I don't regret seeing her one last time.

Seeing her might have been the highlight of my long life maybe I should end it I've been alive for thousand of years maybe I've lived too long.

I walked to my favorite bar the same one that was near my old house the one that got robbed.

Upon entering I was met with an old friend well more of a stalker, last time I saw her she was in a robe in my house and can never describe how fast I ran out that house.

"Hello~ NamJoon what brings you back I heard you went to Busan chasing a little human girl and I would have to say Y/n isn't that attractive she's actually quite ugly"

 I froze, the fact that Krystal knew who Y/n was scared me.

I put my hand around her neck and slammed her into the closest wall nearby.

"I'm warning you to stay away from her!"

My grip tightened.

"I can't stay away from her, she came to me looking-"