Chapter 2

(Unedited)

Third Person POV

The sunshine danced on (Y/N)'s skin, awaking her as it shone on her eyes. She stood, stretching peacefully. It was as if nothing could ruin this day.

But what is this? A happy cliché story?

An alarm clock rang from the bed side table, and (Y/N) fell, her carpet falling under her feet. Her hand tangled in the covers and pulled them down as she fell, her kwami flying out as well.

They both groaned. (Y/N) raced to press the snooze button. It stopped beeping and screeching, and she sighed.

She stood for the second time to get ready, already in a foul mood.

She got dressed and did her hair, Enzo flying by her head all the while.

"You never fed me," he said, sighing loudly.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I was exhausted from saving the world," she complained, still not having it.

"Calm lady, calm. It's fine. I'll go eat everything you have on my own."

He zoomed through the open doorway and downstairs to the kitchen.

(Y/N) absentmindedly finished her tasks with minutes to spare before she had to head out.

She smoothed down her (Dress/Skirt/Jeans/Etc.) and headed down to the kitchen, snatching her phone on the way down.

She forced and shoved Enzo in her purse, and after many failed attempts that all accompanied complaints of the smell of perfume, she headed for the door.

Her bodyguard was waiting outside for her in the private limousine.

Sighing, she pretended to have left something and went out the backdoor. (Y/N) hopped the fence and walked; her gloomy aura accompanying.

     Her guard was really gullible. She passed right by him and used the gate to leave.

     On her way to school she ran into Marienette; a girl from her class. Quite literally too.

     The blue haired girl rammed into (Y/N)'s shoulder, spilling her maroons everywhere.

     Marienette apologized religiously, but (Y/N) didn't mind and just smiled. With that, they walked to school together in a peaceful silence.

     Until Marienette stepped into a mud puddle and got mud on herself and let out a string of yells.

     Now they walked to school in a manner much more like them; awkward and uncomfortable.

     That morning wasn't so bad, (Y/N) guessed.