trouble

Mica

"Hello? Hello?!" I scream while running through the halls of the prison.

"You should be more quiet. Especially if you are trying to escape." A dark creepy voice spoke.

"Who are you?" I ask looking around but seeing nothing but darkness.

Just then I hear more voices. Familiar voices.

I then see people swarm around​me. People that I have hurt physically or mentally.

"You will pay for what you did to us." They all said devilishly.

I feel them tear at my skin. Tearing turned to pull which turned to biting.

Then, everything thing stopped. Nothing but silence. Nothing moved. Nothing spoke yet silence spoke out loud to me.
Just then, everything went dark once again.

"Mica! Mica wake up!" A voice called out. This time it was a different voice.

"Oh sorry officer, I just had a terrible dream." I apologized.

"It's ok. It happens to all of us. Come here for a second." The officer says.

I get up and walk to the front of the cell.

"Yes, officer?" I ask.

"Look I'm sorry for what happened. One of my o.i.t's ( officer in training) arrested and they don't do well with LGBTQ couples." The officer apologized.

"It's ok but please don't let that happen again to any other couples like us," I said.

"I'll try oh and before I forget, you'll be out by 10:00 pm tonight." The officer informed.

"Ok, thank you so much, officer," I said.

"Don't thank me, thank yourself for not killing him." The officer reminded.

"10:00 pm

"Alright, you're free to go." The officer said right when he uncuffed me.

"Mica?!" Mya yelled as she ran and hugged me and smothering me in love.

"Well hello to you too beautiful," I said as I gently pressed my lips against Mya's.

"So what is the plan for tonight?" Mya asks.

"We eat dinner and then watch movies all night," I respond.

We just decided to go home and call in a pizza.
The pizza soon arrives at our doorstep.

"I'll pay for it!" Mya yells as she grabs the money and hands it to the guy in exchange for the pizza.

"You know, you didn't have to pay for the pizza." I remind her.

"I know but it's my pleasure because you just got out of prison." She says.

She then puts her head on my shoulder and looks up and starts kissing my chin. I slowly put my chin down enough for my lips to touch hers.

She slowly starts to press her lips against mine. I wish this never ended.

This is by far the craziest day of my life so far and also one of the best.