epilogue

"areum-ah~" sojung unnie called out sweetly for the baby.

"she's so cute," eunha pinched areum's cheeks in her arms.

"yah, taehyung is a dad now," hoseok oppa said and patted taehyung's shoulder.

"it was all because of yerin," he said and pulled me closer.

"eunha unnie, can i carry her now?" umji begged eunha.

"eunha yah, give umji the chance to carry her," i told jeon eunbi. she pouted and gave areum to umji's arms.

"unnie, congrats," hwang eunbi told me and hugged me tight.

"eunha is pregnant," jungkook revealed to us, leaving us shocked as we ever were. eunha hit his arms and hid behind him.

"yewon is engaged with me," yoongi told us.

"we all know that," we told him and laughed.

"sojung and i are dating," jin oppa revealed.

"finally!" we all shouted.

"why don't we get that kind of reaction from them," yoongi asked yewon as she shrugged and continued to play with areum.

"yuna is pregnant," jimin revealed with his eyesmile that made his eyes disappear.

"unnie, your baby's crying," umji passed the baby to me in a panicked state.

taehyung's proud smile never left his face eversince areum came into our lives. i've never been happier now that we have areum.

ー쿹ー