Ch. 1

Jill's POV ~~~

I woke up sweating. This happens every day the same dream every night. It was a true nightmare.

I got out of bed and grabbed my stuffed animal Ellie the elephant. She was the only thing I had. I loved her with all my heart.

"Jill! Get your ass down here."
Mrs. Jolly called down.

"Ok." I said while trying to put on some pants.

I ran down stairs as fast as possible. When I got down the stairs I saw two men. One with red hair and one with green hair.

Oh, they are so big. They are giants.

"Hi I'm Anti what's your name." He said with a smile.

"I'm Jill." I said softly.

The red haired man bent down.  "I'm Dark." He said smiling. "How old are you, Jill."

"I'm thirteen." I smiled

Dark looked at Anti and they started talking. I could not hear what they were saying.

"Jill, would it be ok if we adopted you?" Anti said smiling.

"Yes!" I said while hugging Anti and Dark.

I ran upstairs as fast as possible and started chucking things in a suitcase. I left Ellie out So I could hold her. I had to admit I was kinda of scared by the men. They looked weird. Dark has black eyes. Anti had different colored eyes and pointy ears.

I quickly grabbed my suitcase and ran downstairs.

"I'm ready!" I said jumping up and down.

"Grate let's go." Anti says walking out of the door.

"Wait one second." I say running up to Mrs.Jolly.

"I just wanted to say." I looked up at her and slapped her. "BYE BITCH!" I said running out the door feeling Anti and Dark's eyes looking at me.

We got in the car and had a quiet drive to my new house.