Ch. 10

Jill's POV

"That's how it works? Why do people do it." I say cringing.

"Because it makes them feel good." Anti says holding Dark's hand.

"It's official I'm never having sex. Or at least with a guy." I mumbled the last part.

"What did you say." Anti looked at me weirdly.

"Nothing."

"No I heard you say something."

"Fine I'm bi! Is that what you wanted to hear!" I yelled at Anti.

"Ok.. you can leave now if you want." Dark says just looking at me.

I stand up and walk out the door.

I go down stairs to see JG making a sandwich.

"Jill, you want one." JG says holding up a pice of bread.

"Sure."

"Ok I'll make you one. Is ham and cheese ok?" He says looking at me.

"Yep that's fine." I say as I walk over to him. "You need help?"

"Can you just grab me the cheese."

"Sure." I walk over to the fridge and open it.

Oh yay... it's at the top shelf. I can't reach that high up. I hate living with 'tall' people.

I go to reach for the cheese but I can't grab it. Stupid me stands on the ledge of the fridge to try and reach it.

I go to grab the cheese but I slip. I brace myself for impact. But I don't hit the ground. I look up to see who saved me.

It was JG. I look at his eyes I never noticed how beautiful his eyes were. He looks down at me. We just look at each other.

I quickly stand up not braking eye contact with JG. We slowly get closer and closer. I grab his shirt and I pull him twords me. Our lips connect.

What the fuck em I doing!

JG puts his hands on my hip. I move my hands around his neck. He pulls me even closer.

"JILL, JG!"

I pull away from the kiss and see Jack.

"What do you think you two are doing." Jack says furious.

I put my head down.

"Loving each other." JG says pulling me closer.

"JG your only 16 and Jill is only 14
(She had her birth day)!" Jack says almost yelling.

"Jack we are only 2 years apart. It's fine."

I look up and JG then I look at Jack.

"I'm going to go tell your parents Jill." Jack says marching upstairs.

"No Jack no." Jack left up the stairs. "Shit I'm dead." JG says.

"We're both dead." I say looking up at JG

"Listen Jill. I love you. So no matter what happens I want to be with you." He says as he puts his hands on my cheeks.

"I love you too JG. no matter what I will stay with you." I say giving him a quick kiss.

JG takes his hands off my cheeks and he looks at the stairs.

"JG! YOU TOUCH MY LITTLE GIRL YOUR DEAD!" Dark says stomping down the stairs.

Dark was furious. His fangs sharpened and he was literally on fire.

Dark walked up to JG and punched him in the face. JG falls to the ground. I quickly get down to help him.

"DAD!" I stand up and walk over to Dark. "WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT!" I say stomping my foot on the ground.

"WHY!? BECAUSE HE TOUCHED YOU!"

"I LET HIM! I LOVE HIM DAD!" My blood was boiling.

I look at my arms. My veins there turning black. I feel my teeth start to grow and sharpen. My back was in extreme pain it felt like something was trying to brake out of it.

I fell to the ground in pain. JG  stood up and ran over to me. Dark was about to come over when I screamed.

My back felt like fire. I try to hold in the screams but I can't. I feel something coming out of my back.

I hear my shirt rip and I look at my back. Black wings. They looked like leather. There were holes but not many

I grab my phone from my pocket and I look at my eyes. There red.

Dark looks at me

Dark looks at me. He walks back slowly.

"̴̵̡̨҉I̷̛͘͡s̵͠ ̛͘p̨͘o̧͟͝͡͡ớ̕͘r̢̕͡ ̵͏̴o̶̢̡l̀͘͟͠d͟͞ ̴͟D̵̢á̴̵̷̡r̴̴̀͝k̶̨y̨̡҉̴ ҉́a͘͢͞f͢͜͞r̡̀͟͜͢a̕͟͜͟͝i͏̕͏̡͢d̛́͠ ́̕͡o̵͘f̛͞ ̨̀͟h͟͡͏̀͢i͝҉̴̸̀s̴̷ ̧̛͜͟͟D̢̛́͘a͜͝u̧̕g͏͢͞h́͢͡͏t̀́́͘ȩ̸͘r̸͘͠.̢͟͜"̵҉̡͘  My voice was deeper. Demonic like.

†Jinn's† POV

"Jill don't do this." Dark says looking kind of scared.

"I͘͡͏'̶̵̷ḿ̧ ͏͟n̢͠͠o͘t͝ ̶͠͝J̷͡͝i͠l̵͟͢ļ̀͜.̨̨ ́̀͜I'̛m̢͘ ̕j̀͡in̶͡n̷,̢͠͝ ̴̸ơr͏̀ ̨͞a̛͏ş͢͟ ̸̸̨y͠ó̸ư͏ ̴͘c͢͠a̶͞l͏̕l ́me̢ ̵̧͟TH̡͏̷Ę ̶̀K̶̡Į͟͠L͡L͝E͜͡R.̶̢͜"̶̡  I say smirking.

I just walk twords him slowly.

I lunged twords Dark and I hit him with my wings.

"JILL I'M NOT GOING TO HURT YOU!"
Dark said pushing me back slightly

I go and bite him with my fangs. I see blood dripping out of his arm.

"Jill don't!" JG says running up to me.

Jill's POV ~~~

JG kisses me and I become weak. I look at JG. He looks tariffed. That was the last thing I saw before I blacked out.

Sorry for not updating I was camping. I hope you can forgive me. Anyways don't die.