50 Cent Pizza

Julian's POV

~

                      "HEY NOW, YOU'RE AN ALL STAR. GET YOUR GAME ON, GO PLAY" Chris and DingDong shouted from the front seat. They always turn the volume as loud as it will go when this song comes on and it annoys the hell out of me. I was on my phone looking through pictures and deleting some. I come across a picture of me with Ryan,Matt and Chris at vid-con. I remember that day, we got there and took a picture right away so we didn't forget, but DD dragged me away before I could meet fully meet Matt. He seems cool, I mean as cool as you can get for making gaming videos, but it's not like I can judge. He is very tall, like taller than DD, I didn't know they could get taller.

                        "Julian, do I make a right here?" Asked Chris our honorary chauffeur, he drove us everywhere because he doesn't trust us with his car.

                         "  Make a left and then you'll see it to the right." As we turn I see Ryan's fiat parked outside. 

                             We get inside and they are already sitting at a large table. Everyone sits down before me which leads me to sit down at the only seat available, next to Matt. I look over at him and him is drawing on the kids menu with a crayon, which makes me laugh. He looks up.

                            "Sorry but that is great." right as i say that Chris takes it from him.

                               " Excuse me Matt, but this is real art." Chris says as he starts drawing. He holds it up to reveal he drew DD as a giant dick. Ryan laughs super hard which triggers all of us to laugh.

                              "I gotta say you have the best laugh Ryan." DD says still laughing.

                                " No its definitely julian's  that's the best." Ryan responds.

                                "I'll second that." says Matt. I disagree, my laugh is weird, it sounds  like im saying gah, but also grasping for air. Chris see the waitress coming. He still has the picture of DD in his hands. Not knowing what to do, he hands it to me right as she arrives. Before talk she looks over at my paper, her face fills with disgust instantly and my face turns red. Right as that happened Matt grabbed the paper.

                                     "i told you my drawing was amazing!" Matt says, taking the cover for me.

                                    Time passes and we have gotten our Pizza, Some how we got on the topic of video games. "Yea I really think we should play Katamari Damacy,but DD all ways says its too gay." I say.

                                          "Dude I love that game! I actually really wanna play that on  our channel!" responds Matt, he seemed really excited.

                                             " Yea, but first we need to find someone to collab with, people have been asking for it." Ryan says with a mouth full of pizza.

                                              "We can do it!." DD says pointing to me, "Chris is probably to busy too, but we can come in tomorrow and record." Chris nods in agreement that he can't come.

                                            "That would be great!" Ryan says. For a while everyone was just eating there pizza and enjoying each others company. I low-key can't wait to play with Matt...... AND RYAN OF COURSE.

~

Matt's POV

                                   Everyone seems really cool so far, especially Julian. He likes all the same games I do and has the same sense of humor. I'm actually quite excited for tomorrow .