Better Than Revenge

Better Than Revenge

A story of Revenge by KersanaReacher

[Lels hindi ko alam na kaya kong makagawa ng gantong klaseng story XD English tong lahat kasi trip ko lang kaya sorry kung mali yung grammar ha? ahihihi enjooooy ^^]

Her POV~

I have my boy,  

I have my everything,  

he's mine,  

he's only mine..

THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT

The story starts when it was summer, my friends are inviting us on a vacation with them. I agreed, took my boyfriend with me and enjoyed.

BUT!!! There came a girl.

The cheerleader of cheering squad in our school. She always think she's the most pretty girl everywhere she goes, she's rich, but what everyone doesn't know, she's a flirt, a bitch, a slut, a whore, a cunt and she's everyone's boyfriend. She get things she want to have, she even wants my boyfriend.

"Sean. Is she your girlfriend?"

She asked then looked at me from head to toe.

"Yeah, got a problem with that?" I asked her then put my arms locked up into Sean's arms.

"Absolutely yes 'miss no one'

You're totally opposite with this man. You're not rich, not a well known student, you're nothing, you're just a plain stupid student in our University. And know what? He deserves to have me and not to have a girl like you. Right Sean?" She said then threw Sean a seducing smile while doing a lipbite. Yuck.

The day after tomorrow, Sean broke-up with me and became that girl's boyfriend. He wrote me a note and left it at my locker.

"She's right. You don't deserve to have me. I can't imagine how bastard I am to be your boyfriend for such a long time. Don't let me see you again, I don't want to remember my foolishness. A sweet goodbye to you dear EX."

I crumpled the paper and threw it in the trash can. Starting that day, everytime I came up crossing that girl's way, she would pour me water or worst..

that sticky orange juice.

There was also time when someone threw me some eggs. 

She also blamed me for stealing her FAKE jewelries that caused me to be suspended for 2 weeks but the worst thing she ever did is..

I got 2.5 for the final grades in Chemistry thinking the fact that I'm good at that subject (the whole class knows that) I'm even an honor student. When I looked at her, she just gave me Good-for-you-look with her evil smile. And by that, I already knew she's the one who did it.

That's it.

I'VE HAD ENOUGH.

She's underestimating just who she was stealing from huh? Well, she made a big mistake.

It's time for a change >;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked along the corridor

And all eyes were on me.

That's right, be amazed. 

Starting today, call me...

BITCH ;)

I passed that girl drinking an orange juice. I get it and poured it on her like what she once did before on me. 

I threw her my oh-so-devil smile and SLAPPED her face using her report card. You know what's with it? Guess what? All her subject grade's were

3.5

And as expected, she walked-out but because I'm not yet done, I pulled her hair as strong as I can until I got a palm of hair from her ha-ha-ha >:) 

And then I came by passing my dear EX boyfriend.

"Listen.. You know, I don't really love that girl. It was always you. You didn't left my mind since we broke up I promise I'm telling the truth." he said holding my right hand.

I held my hand away from his hands then smiled at him.

"Do you think I was born yesterday?" I asked him sarcastically.

"No.. but please I'm begging you. Come with me." He said and tried to hold my hand again but I took a distance away from him not letting him touch my skin. He's dirty. He did it with his girl. That everyone's girl ha-ha :D 

I gave him my sweetest smile.

"Oh sure darling..

Only if you can show me of yourself licking your forehead. Cut it out men! A passing dog would even laugh! Haha and please stop talking to me. I don't talk to bastards ;) And oh one more thing, if you are going to lie.. 

at least do a better job for it. Thank you."

I said releasing my devilish laugh and left him dazed. You'll regret everything idiot.

There is nothing I do better than revenge. >;) Yes that's right.

-END

[eeeekk yun lang XD SALAMAT SA NAGBASA HAHAHA kung meron man (_ _) meron naman talaga eh XDD MUAH!]