Chapter 6 (Who was that?)

The car was coming towards me and it got closer, closer and it hit me. Suddenly, I opened my eyes and saw that my hand was fractured due to the accident I met with. I was sitting in the hospital with my father.

As my father saw my eyes opening he rushed towards me and said that "Justin! My child, My baby, My lad! God's sake that you are safe. You should have taken care of yourself while crossing the road". I found my left hand fractured and my right hand injured. For a moment, I had forgotten about Lydia.

Suddenly, There was a bang at the door and my mum entered the room, She hugged me and kissed my forehead. I asked her that when can we go home? She replied that doctor's have said that we could go home tomorrow morning.

The next morning I was to be dispatched from the hospital. I got out from the hospital and went to my home with my parents. I picked up my cell and talked with several friends and saw a friend request from 'Lydia' and accepted her. She was online! I messaged her that -

Lydia, I have to tell you that I have met with an accident, So I would not be able to come to schoo. So, Please keep the important notes for me that are required for exams.

She replied that : Hey justin! Sorry, For the accident you met with and yeah, I will keep up with the important notes and you can get photocopy of them later. I want to meet you once.

I was about to send her a message regarding my address but suddenly somebody knocked at my door and entered. I saw that the person who entered in my room was Lydia. I was delighted to see her at once, But, At the same I was confused that how did she knew my address?

I asked her that how did she knew my address? She replied that My mother told her the address. I said OK! Suddenly, My mum entered the room with holding two glasses of juice and pan cakes. I really loved pancakes as Lydia did. We ate pancakes and talked for a while. Lydia wrote a plenty of things on my plaster.

She wished me a good luck and get well soon and left. After sometime an amazing thing happened. My mum came inside and asked me how did Lydia knew my address? I told her that you were the one to tell her the address. She looked confused and said that she didn't told any address to her.

What was that? Wast the girl lydia or a girl in disguise? Who was the girl? What was her aim? Why did she came to meet me?

© Copyright

-Riyank